What happened to the stats?

Hi!

So this weird thing happened after the patch. I had a K/D in Warzone of about 2,46ish post-patch roughly 1k kills was added to my kill pool. So now my K/D jumped to a 2.647. I made a post about a thing that’s been happening a lot throughout the months Kills not being counted . I have a hard time believing that so many kills might have been lost over so long time. But it would seem plausible that they’ve added AI-kills to the kill-pool. I had to investigate. Since my kill count in the WZ summary is 11977 and over at the weapons overview section it counts my total killcount (AIs included) which lands at 12165.
Checking the overview in my Halo Channel app on my Windows Phone though seem to put some clarity into the matter:
Spartan Kills: 11085
Marine: 707
Vehicle: 190
Promethean: 102
Covenant: 83

So TLDR they added marine and vehicle kills to your K/D calculation. Isn’t that a bit strange?

I wonder if this is to account for firefight. I just had ~10k kills added to my warzone stats which put me from a 1.03k/d to a 1.53k/d.

I like that they did this, because the way k/d was calculated was kind of wrong. If an AI or team mate killed you then that counted towards your deaths, but if you killed an AI then it didn’t count. Now it’s balanced.

I doubt it since only marine and vehicle kills was added. Neither promethean or covenant adheres to the K/D. Prommys and Covvys will be what we’ll fight in Firefight.

Shweet. With shuch a high K/D I will be unshttoopable.

> 2533274870852232;4:
> Shweet. With shuch a high K/D I will be unshttoopable.

Yes. You are… The chosen one.

> 2533274870852232;4:
> Shweet. With shuch a high K/D I will be unshttoopable.

Go Clayton! You can do it!