What happened to the Minecraft Server???

As I recall, Enfinit had set up a Halo Waypoint Minecraft server, where there was a plan to rebuild every Halo map ever made. At this point, I can’t join it, and the thread about it has disappeared, probably drowning in the games we all know and love.

What happened to the server?

Enfinit didn’t set up the server, though he was an admin on it (if I remember correctly). Since my connection is beyond terrible, I haven’t been able to get on any MC servers in months, so I can’t really tell you what’s going on with it. I believe that Teh Spearhead was the one that actually was hosting the server. I’d PM him if you have any questions.

Ω

Schatten’s correct, I personally was not the one hosting the server, that would be [username]Teh Spearhead[/username].

Due to difficulties regarding the site of where the server was hosted from, we’re in the process of finding and establishing a new server host. Although we don’t have an immediate time frame of when the new Waypoint MC server will go live, it will happen eventually!

Thanks for your enthusiasm. Waypoint MC will be back and better than ever soon. Just sit tight! :slight_smile:

> Schatten’s correct, I personally was not the one hosting the server, that would be [username]Teh Spearhead[/username].
>
> Due to difficulties regarding the site of where the server was hosted from, we’re in the process of finding and establishing a new server host. Although we don’t have an immediate time frame of when the new Waypoint MC server will go live, it will happen eventually!
>
> Thanks for your enthusiasm. Waypoint MC will be back and better than ever soon. Just sit tight! :slight_smile:

Thanks man. I’ve got to ask, though, have I missed anything?

> Thanks man. I’ve got to ask, though, have I missed anything?

Not much. We completed work on Lockout, Blood Gulch, and Hang 'em High, then the server went kablooey.

> > Thanks man. I’ve got to ask, though, have I missed anything?
>
> Not much. We completed work on Lockout, Blood Gulch, and Hang 'em High, then the server went kablooey.

Blood gulch? Please tell me you used Voxelsniper to build the walls of the canyon. If not, you could’ve saved a lot of effort by using it.