What happened to the Last Strike?

What happened to the Last Strike Medal and Killcam?

You are thinking of Call of Duty,

The full change over wont happen until halo 5, where its call of duty with halo loadouts : )

> What happened to the Last Strike Medal and Killcam?

shakes head that is CoD’s final Killcam

What I’m saying is why did they take it out?

Never existed dude

> Never existed dude

Yes it did; I have 4 Last Strike medals, and the final killcam still exists in CGs.

Ya i have been playing Black ops 2, can’t believe i even put that game in my xbox, and when i went back to halo 4 i kept thinking there should have been the last killcam, i know about the last strike idk what happened to it

> > Never existed dude
>
> Yes it did; I have 4 Last Strike medals, and the final killcam still exists in CGs.

CG whats that and what game is this so posed medal exists in?

> > > Never existed dude
> >
> > Yes it did; I have 4 Last Strike medals, and the final killcam still exists in CGs.
>
> CG whats that and what game is this so posed medal exists in?

I’m guessing it’s Custom Games. And here’s the medal.

> > > > Never existed dude
> > >
> > > Yes it did; I have 4 Last Strike medals, and the final killcam still exists in CGs.
> >
> > CG whats that and what game is this so posed medal exists in?
>
> I’m guessing it’s Custom Games. And here’s the medal.

Yes, custom games. Just finished a 1v1 on my map, and there it was.

Reminds me of first blood and the gears of war medals. Let’s hope they leave kill cam out of halo and just have us looking at our corpse until we respawn.

final kill cam was always so broken they just removed it. 90% of the time it was just someone walking into a wall

> final kill cam was always so broken they just removed it. 90% of the time it was just someone walking into a wall

Haha ok, I never noticed.