What happened to the Huragok ONI had?

So… what happened to Virgil’s Huragok, and those that came crom the Ascendent Justice?

> So… what happened to Virgil’s Huragok, and those that came crom the Ascendent Justice?

They suffered the same fate as Gamma company and Jun.

Never to be explained ever.

Gamma seems dead to me, the rest anyways.
I’m sure they’ll add Jun sometime soon now.

Everything will be explained in time.

It occurs to me, the Infinity needs someone/something to maintain the Forerunner tech. Hmmm.

> > So… what happened to Virgil’s Huragok, and those that came crom the Ascendent Justice?
>
> They suffered the same fate as Gamma company and Jun.
>
> Never to be explained ever.

Hopefully Jun is dead.

> It occurs to me, the Infinity needs someone/something to maintain the Forerunner tech. Hmmm.

Maybe Infinity doubles as a research station too?

> Hopefully Jun is dead.

nooooooooooooo!

I bet the next book that comes out tells that Vergil was assigned to the Infinity.

> So… what happened to Virgil’s Huragok, and those that came crom the Ascendent Justice?

I don’t think any from Ascendent Justice made it back to Earth, but as for Vergil, he is mentioned in Glasslands, and will likely play a role in future story.

> > So… what happened to Virgil’s Huragok, and those that came crom the Ascendent Justice?
>
> I don’t think any from Ascendent Justice made it back to Earth, but as for Vergil, he is mentioned in Glasslands, and will likely play a role in future story.

Vergil is? Where? (so I can look it up.)

Also, a good many did. Johnson rounded them up and herded them into a cargo bay on the Gettysburg before the ships separated.

> > > So… what happened to Virgil’s Huragok, and those that came crom the Ascendent Justice?
> >
> > I don’t think any from Ascendent Justice made it back to Earth, but as for Vergil, he is mentioned in Glasslands, and will likely play a role in future story.
>
> Vergil is? Where? (so I can look it up.)
>
> Also, a good many did. Johnson rounded them up and herded them into a cargo bay on the Gettysburg before the ships separated.

Vergil isn’t mentioned by name, but it’s heavily implied. They discuss needing additional Engineers for the one that ONI has (which implies Vergil).

As for any Engineers captured during the events of “First Strike”, well, I guess I need to re-read the book.

Didn’t the Ascendant Justice go kamakazi into the Unyeilding Heirophant? Or am I thinking about the wrong ship…

> Gamma seems dead to me, the rest anyways.
> I’m sure they’ll add Jun sometime soon now.
>
> Everything will be explained in time.

Don’t bet on it. Frankie pretty much said they won’t be doing anything with Jun.

>
> They suffered the same fate as Gamma company and Jun.
>
> Never to be explained ever.

Speaking about Jun. Maybe they will… foA!

maybe they have him working on board the Infinity to build and repair?

The Rookie adopted him. He is cruising the isles at Petsmart at this very moment.

> > Hopefully Jun is dead.
>
> nooooooooooooo!

“I kill the enemy, but do not hate them”

WORST. LINE. EVER.

> > > Hopefully Jun is dead.
> >
> > nooooooooooooo!
>
> “I kill the enemy, but do not hate them”
>
>
> WORST. LINE. EVER.

How so?

> > > > So… what happened to Virgil’s Huragok, and those that came crom the Ascendent Justice?
> > >
> > > I don’t think any from Ascendent Justice made it back to Earth, but as for Vergil, he is mentioned in Glasslands, and will likely play a role in future story.
> >
> > Vergil is? Where? (so I can look it up.)
> >
> > Also, a good many did. Johnson rounded them up and herded them into a cargo bay on the Gettysburg before the ships separated.
>
> Vergil isn’t mentioned by name, but it’s heavily implied. They discuss needing additional Engineers for the one that ONI has (which implies Vergil).
>
> As for any Engineers captured during the events of “First Strike”, well, I guess I need to re-read the book.

Assuming it’s not a typo, the mention of a captured engineer does not refer to Virgil or the ones from Ascendant Justice. Those were captured over the course of months. The one engineer that Osman briefly mentioned was captured “years ago”.