What happened to the Crimson Map Pack?

So I haven’t played Halo in a while. Took a break and was doing something else. Anyway I came back after a couple months to find that they had released the Majestic Map Pack, but it seems that the Crimson Map Pack is no longer an option in my online games. This is going to sort of piss me off seeing how I didn’t get the Crimson Map Pack for free, and paid the 800 Microsoft Points (MSP)/$10 of my money, key part is my money, for this, and now 343 expects me to fork out another 800 MSP/$10 for this new map pack, something I think should be given to players for free seeing how we paid $60 for the game, after I feel like I was literally robbed on the first map pack.

You should have known this would happen, they always kick the old maps after the new ones come out. Now we will have to wait forever until they are actually implemented in a playlist.

Go to Big Team I get those maps everyday.

> Go to Big Team I get those maps everyday.

Yes, this. However I would recommend a smaller playlist since you would have less chance of someone not having it.

The population in the Crimson Map Pack playlist was really small, so 343 removed the playlist.

So if they decided suddenly to remove it, are they planning to refund or give credit to those of us that actually paid for it?

> So if they decided suddenly to remove it, are they planning to refund or give credit to those of us that actually paid for it?

No, because the maps are available in the regular playlists.

I agree that the Crimson DLC playlist should have been retained though.

Really I just played today, Slayer and Regicide, moving from lvl 88 to lvl 90 and never saw anything from the CMP, only the same old original maps. Yea, I am sure I might have been playing with people that don’t have it, but again that to me is robbing me of money if they don’t have a dedicated sever for it, since I can’t use something that I paid for in my opinion, if I choose to want to play them.

Preferably something better than what they had, since I really don’t like getting voted into CTF or Dominion…

> Really I just played today, Slayer and Regicide, moving from lvl 88 to lvl 90 and never saw anything from the CMP, only the same old original maps. Yea, I am sure I might have been playing with people that don’t have it, but again that to me is robbing me of money if they don’t have a dedicated sever for it, since I can’t use something that I paid for in my opinion, if I choose to want to play them.
>
> Preferably something better than what they had, since I really don’t like getting voted into CTF or Dominion…

Here you go, I’ve just posted this on another Crimson thread but it might hopefully help you out too:

If you check out the Halo 4 Intel - Playlists page it tells you which playlists the Crimson maps are on.

I’m sorry they’ve removed the Crimson DLC playlist, they really should have kept it in for people like you only just getting the map pack now.

You’re basically going to have to hope that:

• Everyone in the matchmade lobby has Crimson DLC
  • A Crimson map appears in the list of choices (it should do if they have Crimson)
  • People vote for a Crimson map instead of Exile

Good luck!

I hope that with the release of the next map pack- they’ll combine all the dlc into 6v6 and free for all playlists in order to get more play out of them.

> > Really I just played today, Slayer and Regicide, moving from lvl 88 to lvl 90 and never saw anything from the CMP, only the same old original maps. Yea, I am sure I might have been playing with people that don’t have it, but again that to me is robbing me of money if they don’t have a dedicated sever for it, since I can’t use something that I paid for in my opinion, if I choose to want to play them.
> >
> > Preferably something better than what they had, since I really don’t like getting voted into CTF or Dominion…
>
> Here you go, I’ve just posted this on another Crimson thread but it might hopefully help you out too:
>
> If you check out the Halo 4 Intel - Playlists page it tells you which playlists the Crimson maps are on.
>
> I’m sorry they’ve removed the Crimson DLC playlist, they really should have kept it in for people like you only just getting the map pack now.
>
> You’re basically going to have to hope that:
> - Everyone in the matchmade lobby has Crimson DLC
> - A Crimson map appears in the list of choices (it should do if they have Crimson)
> - People vote for a Crimson map instead of Exile
>
> Good luck!

“instead of exile” lmao thats so true, I honestly am not a big fan of exile but everyone else seems to be :confused: I don’t really get whats so good about it.

> I hope that with the release of the next map pack- they’ll combine all the dlc into 6v6 and free for all playlists in order to get more play out of them.

Yeah, I’m hoping they have an ‘all DLC’ playlist eventually because people getting Crimson for the first time now are really stuck with the achievements.

> “instead of exile” lmao thats so true, I honestly am not a big fan of exile but everyone else seems to be :confused: I don’t really get whats so good about it.

Yeah, I typed that bit in as I’ve seen a lot of posts on here about how it gets chosen so often! :stuck_out_tongue:

> > “instead of exile” lmao thats so true, I honestly am not a big fan of exile but everyone else seems to be :confused: I don’t really get whats so good about it.
>
> Yeah, I typed that bit in as I’ve seen a lot of posts on here about how it gets chosen so often! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha, oh no doubt about that. Just look at my recent games… I voted against Exile in every instance

> “instead of exile” lmao thats so true, I honestly am not a big fan of exile but everyone else seems to be :confused: I don’t really get whats so good about it.

Gauss. That’s why. lol