What happened to the Classic Helmet Pack?

I remember not too long ago that I saw the Classic Helmet REQ pack in Halo 5 for around 120-150k REQ points. When I went to look again yesterday, it was just gone. Is this thing ever coming back, or was it a limited time release window that I flat out missed?

It was a limited time thing unfortunately. It went away on the 21st of February. I doubt it will ever come back.

> 2533274950162674;2:
> It was a limited time thing unfortunately. It went away on the 21st of February. I doubt it will ever come back.

why in the world would they do that? Just create content to quickly yank it away? It wasn’t up very long was it?

> 2533274796841233;3:
> > 2533274950162674;2:
> > It was a limited time thing unfortunately. It went away on the 21st of February. I doubt it will ever come back.
>
> why in the world would they do that? Just create content to quickly yank it away? It wasn’t up very long was it?

Yep it was only out for two weeks. My best guess is that exclusive items sell better.

You can buy it from the Microsoft Store, it’s just not available for purchase via RP right now. It may come back at some point in the future. Plenty of threads about this in the Halo 5 forums