what happened to sword ramming in grifball?

I just played grifball today and for some reason can’t sword ram anymore,
seriously!? 343 industries please fix this.

It was in the update
they removed that feature

> The Grifball playlist will now use the Grifball Pro game mode that will mirror the official GrifballHub league settings more closely. While the name might scare you at first, the removal of Spartan Charge, new health and damage model, and slightly lower gravity will make these settings feel like Grifball modes of the past.

So you’re one of those noobs? Kappa

> 2535464801356957;4:
> So you’re one of those noobs? Kappa

Lol

I love using noob tactics lololol

So glad its gone

I didn’t know Grifball got an overhaul, might have to try it when I get the chance.

> 2533274811336073;7:
> I didn’t know Grifball got an overhaul, might have to try it when I get the chance.

It’s much better now than it was before. The gravity hammer has more umph.

> 2533274903374624;1:
> I just played grifball today and for some reason can’t sword ram anymore,
> seriously, thank you 343 industries for fixing this!

Fixed that for you there.
It was a horrible thing that shouldn’t have been in there to begin with, and took months for them to remove.

It is more fair now

Well, I for one am grateful 343 got rid of it. What an awful idea.

Grifball is better off like this, it got quite annoying sometimes.

hmm I might play grifball again.

It’s gone and good riddance

> 2533274886531207;6:
> I have never personally seen anyone dominate grif by soley using spartan charge. In fact, 90% of the time a spartan charge is a kill trade, which can be strategic if you think about ball location, your goal, how far away your spawn is vs theirs etc.
>
> In short, I completely disagree with you. Spartan charge is fine.

i honestly think they should’ve gotten rid of crouch sliding since i see people spam that attack a lot, where as i only use spartan charge to strategically fight players head on.
i also don’t like how the hammer can kill players that are 15 feet or further away.

> 2533274903374624;15:
> > 2533274886531207;6:
> > I have never personally seen anyone dominate grif by soley using spartan charge. In fact, 90% of the time a spartan charge is a kill trade, which can be strategic if you think about ball location, your goal, how far away your spawn is vs theirs etc.
> >
> > In short, I completely disagree with you. Spartan charge is fine.
>
> i honestly think they should’ve gotten rid of crouch sliding since i see people spam that attack a lot, where as i only use spartan charge to strategically fight players head on.
> i also don’t like how the hammer can kill players that are 15 feet or further away.

The hammer is intended to be used against standard people. The Sword was NEVER intended to lunge 20 ft and beat out Hammers. The sword was only supposed to be effective against the ball carrier (Grif, bruh) The use of the Sword Charge disrupted the Grifball Triangle of Amazingness

> 2533274855477511;8:
> > 2533274811336073;7:
> > I didn’t know Grifball got an overhaul, might have to try it when I get the chance.
>
> It’s much better now than it was before. The gravity hammer has more umph.

I tried it out today, and had a lot of fun. Loving this update.

Sword ramming? Uh, what’s that?

Definitely for the best, the reduced gravity was also a pleasant change

This new Monitor’s Bounty update for Grifball in Halo 5 help me get my first unfriggenbeliveable so i love this update and i wanted to say thank you to 343i for fixing Grifball Also Merry Christmas to all Spartan out there.