What happened to swat maps?

What happened to all the maps? I havnt played swat in a long time but when I came back they appear to be missing, where are they?

From what I can tell. Eden, Pegasus 2 , coliseum, plaza, the rig, mercy, and truth are it.

When did they drop it down to 7 maps?

Overgrowth, regret, fathom, riptide, empire, tyrant. I’m sure I remember playing swat on these.

Torque and molton I don’t care for. But why are half the arena maps missing in the swat rotation?

Not sure, maybe you aren’t being lucky? I’ve played entire days of ffa only in The Rig and Plaza.

Wait, it’s still possible to be matched in a game in the SWAT playlist?

> 2533274974984138;3:
> Wait, it’s still possible to be matched in a game in the SWAT playlist?

Bad joke mate.

> 2533274925370623;4:
> > 2533274974984138;3:
> > Wait, it’s still possible to be matched in a game in the SWAT playlist?
>
> Bad joke mate.

Maybe it’s because i live in Australia but literally 3 months after the game launched, i was unable to match in SWAT every again.

Yeah they dropped 9 maps back in December I think.
As far as I know, no reason has been given.
It’s a frickin piss-off.

It’s not like they were bad maps for swat.
It’s not like they took out the ones that you can spawn trap on (cause I know how to trap on literally every map currently in rotation).

Hell, they still have TRUTH, the map that has you spawn staring at each other, just offering a clusterf*** of free kills.

Bring us our swat maps back, and get rid of H1 swat.

I asked about it in a Matchmaking Feedback Update. While the answer isn’t a definite one, it was still good to get a reply.

Link below

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/matchmaking-feedback-update-–-april-17/768a2014-bfac-4f28-a372-7e82d097261d/posts?page=4#post69

I used to never play on Truth or Rig, but now there almost the only maps I play on. It just makes the gameplay boring because I’m playing on the same map I played one or two games ago.

It definitely has a smaller map rotation. I seem to only play Pegasus, Rig, Coli and Mercy.

Let’s go ahead and lower it to 5 maps and remove Haven and Pegasus from the game completely.

Swat needs an overhaul. I’m fine with the various weapons, but the maps, the spawns, it’s tearing me apart!

But, seriously some maps need to change. I much preferred the old pegasus.