What happened to ranked games, and where is swat?!

So just a few days ago I was kicking butt in team swat on halo 5. Now all of a sudden team swat has disappeared, and the only game under ranked games is arena. Arena not even worth ranking in my opinion, but where the heck did the rest go? I can only get ranked in arena. Unacceptable. Doe me anyone know anything about how or why this happened?

Every thing is normal for me try restarting the game

> 2535406899661173;1:
> So just a few days ago I was kicking butt in team swat on halo 5. Now all of a sudden team swat has disappeared, and the only game under ranked games is arena. Arena not even worth ranking in my opinion, but where the heck did the rest go? I can only get ranked in arena. Unacceptable. Doe me anyone know anything about how or why this happened?

Power cycle your console.

> So just a few days ago I was kicking butt in team swat on halo 5. Now all of a sudden team swat has disappeared, and the only game under ranked games is arena. Arena not even worth ranking in my opinion, but where the heck did the rest go? I can only get ranked in arena. Unacceptable. Doe me anyone know anything about how or why this happened?

My friend was complaint about this issue just the other day. Only team arena, slayer and free for all show up for him. We searched for doubles and it worked but it still didn’t show up for him. Weird that it happened to him and now you in a very similar time period. Could be something the maintenance update broke for a few select people.

> 2535415305234137;4:
> > So just a few days ago I was kicking butt in team swat on halo 5. Now all of a sudden team swat has disappeared, and the only game under ranked games is arena. Arena not even worth ranking in my opinion, but where the heck did the rest go? I can only get ranked in arena. Unacceptable. Doe me anyone know anything about how or why this happened?
>
> My friend was complaint about this issue just the other day. Only team arena, slayer and free for all show up for him. We searched for doubles and it worked but it still didn’t show up for him. Weird that it happened to him and now you in a very similar time period. Could be something the maintenance update broke for a few select people.

If that happens again, have him hold down his power button for 10 seconds or so and everything will come back.

> 2533274796457055;5:
> > 2535415305234137;4:
> > > So just a few days ago I was kicking butt in team swat on halo 5. Now all of a sudden team swat has disappeared, and the only game under ranked games is arena. Arena not even worth ranking in my opinion, but where the heck did the rest go? I can only get ranked in arena. Unacceptable. Doe me anyone know anything about how or why this happened?
> >
> > My friend was complaint about this issue just the other day. Only team arena, slayer and free for all show up for him. We searched for doubles and it worked but it still didn’t show up for him. Weird that it happened to him and now you in a very similar time period. Could be something the maintenance update broke for a few select people.
>
> If that happens again, have him hold down his power button for 10 seconds or so and everything will come back.

He restarted his Xbox and it didn’t work. Restarting is holding the button down just it turns it back on. I dont think it fixed it for him bit ill check. I’ll also see if it is working now.

I’m having the same issue now, and it’s been happening for about the last week or so. right now the only ranked game available to me is “team arena”, all the others are missing. I can join someone if they are in the other ranked modes but i can’t see them myself. very frustrating.