What happened to post game medal viewing?

Halo 4 introduced a lot of new medals to the multiplayer experience, and Halo 5 has introduced a TON more. Nearly for every action you perform, you earn a medal. So why don’t we have the ability to view our medals (and the medals other players earned) in the post game carnage report? I always went through other player’s medals and would be like “Wow this kid got a killtac” and such. It was nice to show off what you got. I’d like to see this return!

Amen to that. We need post medal viewing ASAP

I agree, sometimes I get a medal and it’s just a pain to see what it meant

It was cool to see if someone got something like a running riot and say “Wow! No wonder we won so handily”, or, “Wow! No wonder we got destroyed!”
It’s nice to get a little bit of the limelight for five seconds, especially in one of the moments where you think “Did anyone else see that?”

I would really like to get the post game metals back but I just dont know if they can implement that now. I cant remember a game that actually changed the post game screens right now. Maybe it’s possible, but I’m just not too hopeful

I think it’s definitely possible with the way games can be updated now on the Xbox One. While they’re at it, they should also bring back the “Tool of Destruction” stat. It was nice to be able to see who was more skillful (say with the BR) and who was just running around like a noob with rockets all game lol

> 2533274832376620;1:
> Halo 4 introduced a lot of new medals to the multiplayer experience, and Halo 5 has introduced a TON more. Nearly for every action you perform, you earn a medal. So why don’t we have the ability to view our medals (and the medals other players earned) in the post game carnage report? I always went through other player’s medals and would be like “Wow this kid got a killtac” and such. It was nice to show off what you got. I’d like to see this return!

I posted about this a while back. I would love to see this return.

X2

i would rather review medals than the other carnage report info

They hid them because they’re mostly ugly as hell. Unless they are remade to at least look like medals, I don’t even care if they are anywhere to be found in the game anymore. They are getting uglier and uglier, and there’s so many of them now that they’ve lost almost all value to me personally. Less was more, and H3 and Reach by far had the best looking medals.

I doubt the reason they hid them was because they were ugly.

> 2533274946634226;9:
> They hid them because they’re mostly ugly as hell. Unless they are remade to at least look like medals, I don’t even care if they are anywhere to be found in the game anymore. They are getting uglier and uglier, and there’s so many of them now that they’ve lost almost all value to me personally. Less was more, and H3 and Reach by far had the best looking medals.

Well… That’s an interesting opinion I guess but I agree with the above poster. There’s no way they paid graphic designers to design all of those medals just to hide them because they’re “ugly” lol. I don’t think they’re ugly either. Regardless of that, I’d like to be able to know why I earned a medal. I earn medals sometimes that I’ve never heard of and have no idea what I did to get it.

> 2533274832376620;6:
> I think it’s definitely possible with the way games can be updated now on the Xbox One. While they’re at it, they should also bring back the “Tool of Destruction” stat. It was nice to be able to see who was more skillful (say with the BR) and who was just running around like a noob with rockets all game lol

Love this. I am the noob with the rockets. I miss the mvp as well.

I agree as well. It feels like a hassle having to come on the website to see what medals I got.

I know everyone is talking about post carnage report medals but don’t forget you can see every medal you have ever earned aswell as a ton of other stats at HaloTracker.com

> 2533274814771484;14:
> I know everyone is talking about post carnage report medals but don’t forget you can see every medal you have ever earned aswell as a ton of other stats at HaloTracker.com

Lol #shamelessplug. Yes I used to use that site religiously but I thought they shut down years ago? I used them back in the days of Halo: Reach. But either way, that’s kind of besides the point. It’s inconvenient to have to go to a website to see what you’ve earned rather than in game where everything should be accessible. Yes, the websites are great for viewing individidualized historical data, but you can’t beat pressing the menu button to see all of the information you could possibly want right when you want it.

I’d love to see this feature back as well. I think it’s one of the most requested, I don’t know why they got rid of it.

I completely agree. The whole pre-game and post game lobby changes seem so odd to me. I can’t stand that in the pre-game I can’t see anything but players emblems. You can’t tell who is talking or even have the choice to mute them until you get in the game. I want to see GT’s and ranks. I want to be able to check their service records before the game not just after. It’s almost like they did whatever they could to promote the solo gamer with very little possibility of randoms connecting. The medals only viewable online is more than annoying. I don’t appreciate that I am forced to view my stats on here to see something I should be able to see in game.

Halo 5 has some great stats but this is missing! I would also love to see tool of destruction and mvp return!

I have posted in Forums about this as well. There needs to be a way to view your medal count on the console, preferably immediately following a match, or at least afterwards just to see how much your getting awarded. There’s actually an article here on Waypoint from 343 that talks about all the work that went into updating the Halo 5 medals, and how good they look. Too bad I can’t see what I’m getting.

yeah a tab should be set aside to be view medals, esp those with out commendations/ completed commendations.