What happened to Orion!?

I have not played on the map since release. It just never ever ever shows up…

I believe it got booted.

> 2533274834066497;2:
> I believe it got booted.

That sucks bc the map was awesome

They took it out due to shocking spawn camping.

Justice happened.

It is supposed to be coming back, but the when of that remains unknown.

It got removed due to spawn killing. Which is hilarious because that’s an issue that exists with every -Yoinking!- one of their maps lol

I really enjoyed that map as well.

Alas. the few that exploit ruin it for the rest of us.

They pulled it out to fix it. And it appears that they fixed it by taking it behind the shed and putting a bullet in it.

They actually said in the stream that we will be seeing an old halo 5 map coming back next month. So I’m assuming that is orion

Orion’s home planet was decimated by the Armada, so he joined the Super Megaforce Rangers.

Huh. I didn’t even notice.

> 2533274841313387;9:
> They actually said in the stream that we will be seeing an old halo 5 map coming back next month. So I’m assuming that is orion

They weren’t talking about Orion. They said it was an old map from the development stage which means it was thought of but never created.

> 2533274841313387;9:
> They actually said in the stream that we will be seeing an old halo 5 map coming back next month. So I’m assuming that is orion

OLD MAP! THE GAME IS LESS THAN FOUR MONTHS OLD!

It got the boot! For spawn killing, which is a problem on a lot of the maps though still lol.

It was removed because people were getting out of the map easily in matchmaking, like Antifreeze. Not because of the spawn killing, although that was also a problem on that map.

> 2533274805653695;15:
> It was removed because people were getting out of the map easily in matchmaking, like Antifreeze. Not because of the spawn killing, although that was also a problem on that map.

Really? I’ve never encountered that problem. They need to fix it.

I loved that map, it needs to come back

I understand why they pulled it. But I do miss it. Orion was fun.