What Happened to Orion

What ever happened to Orion? I know it was taken out to be fixed, but it was never put back into the playlists.
Vonix out.

Yah I hope they put it back in. Somewhere they said they would be putting in an old map (Orion?) in the next update I think.

I didn’t care for Orion but I’d take it over overgrowth any day lol.

I enjoyed playing on Orion. It was Pegasus that I have a problem with.

Orion grew on me. Pegasus is still distasteful for some reason. The original reason it was removed: people were getting outside of the map and not dying from kill boundaries.

I think pesasus would be fun to play strongholds on.

I think they need a flashback Maps dlc

Shoot and buried

Still getting fixed… :wink:

In the garbage where it belongs.

They fixed it behind the tool shed with a shotgun. And nothing of value was lost.

Pegasus is by far less fun to play on, Orion had issues but the overall design was great. It was better in the beta though, the hydra was perfect for the map instead of the sniper. Railgun and hydra are all this map needs.

I actually loved Orion. I’m not sure what the problem was (if someone could explain that would be awesome, must’ve missed it), but I need it back.

> 2535442292537369;5:
> Orion grew on me. Pegasus is still distasteful for some reason. The original reason it was removed: people were getting outside of the map and not dying from kill boundaries.

Oh. Ignore parentheses in previous post.

I’m ok with it staying gone, honestly.

I really don’t understand why it is taking so long to fix. I made a fixed version using safe zones in under an hour, so I could play in customs, and it really wasn’t too hard. They must be tweaking the map or something, otherwise it would be done by now.

I loved Orion!!! Sad they took it out, I think it was because of the bad spawns

Its getting fixed

> 2533274925250313;1:
> Vonix out.

Out means you don’t want a reply, you mean over

I was honestly looking forward to an updated version of Orion.