What happened to my map pass?

Okay, so, I pre-ordered Halo 4, and naturally I got the War Games Map Pass. So when the Crimson Map pack came out, I played it and it worked fine. But the next day when I signed on, it told me I no longer had the war games map pass, so now it’s telling me to delete the map packs, even though I played on them before? I would really like someone to fix this because without the map pass I can’t get the Majestic or Castle map pack either.

I would suggest deleting the map pass from your hard drive and download it again from your download history.

No, but it’s telling me I don’t even have the map pass to begin with. And if I delete the map pack, won’t it just prevent me from re-downloading it?

I think, it says you ‘Don’t have map pass’ because the map pass you have on your hard drive has an error. That’s why I suggested deleting/re-downloading.

And you should be able re-download it, because it is linked to your gamertag.

I had the same error in december and this way worked fine for me.

Okay, so I just checked my download history, and now it doesn’t even have the map pass here? So I have no way of deleting it (cause it says I don’t even have it), and no way of downloading it (because it’s not in my download history)? It’s worked before, I just want it fixed.

> Okay, so I just checked my download history, and now it doesn’t even have the map pass here? So I have no way of deleting it (cause it says I don’t even have it), and no way of downloading it (because it’s not in my download history)? It’s worked before, I just want it fixed.

That is indeed strange. I do understand your first post so, that you purchased your War Games Map Pass on the Xbox Live Marketplace. If you did, it should definetely appear in your download-history. You say, it does not… and I have no solution for that right now.

Does the map pass appear in your hard drive storage?

PS maybe you should contact the microsoft support, I don’t think it’s a error with Halo 4.

When you redeemed the map pass code did it give you the map pass itself or 2000msp to buy the pass with. A friend of mine had a similar issue when he got his from GameStop. He was given a code for the “map pass” that really just gave him 2000msp to buy it with. So when the maps came out he bought the first 2 for 800msp each leaving him short on buying the final one. They failed to mention that when he got it. He wasn’t too pleased about it. Haven’t seen him online since Castle was released.

That is possible too. I just checked it on my hard drive and noticed that I don’t have Map Pass too. In my case this is because I have the Limited Edition of Halo 4 and the Pass came with it, I think, it’s bound to the ‘‘Infinity Commando-Kit’’.

Best solution should be contacting Microsoft Support.

Remember to use the in game marketplace… Otherwise, you’ll have to purchase the maps again if you try to download from the dashboard

I took your map pass and cookies.

and contact ms support