What happened to my File Share?

So obviously Waypoint has this new design. But why the heck can’t I access my file share and the file browser? I lived for taking screenshots and now suddenly I can’t access them? Can anyone tell me where I can find my file share or if it even exists anymore? If it’s just gone I’ll be furious.

> 2533274964871400;1:
> So obviously Waypoint has this new design. But why the heck can’t I access my file share and the file browser? I lived for taking screenshots and now suddenly I can’t access them? Can anyone tell me where I can find my file share or if it even exists anymore? If it’s just gone I’ll be furious.

You can find it here.

> 2533274807658681;2:
> > 2533274964871400;1:
> > So obviously Waypoint has this new design. But why the heck can’t I access my file share and the file browser? I lived for taking screenshots and now suddenly I can’t access them? Can anyone tell me where I can find my file share or if it even exists anymore? If it’s just gone I’ll be furious.
>
>
>
>
> You can find it here.

Thanks that helps, but what about my Halo: Reach screenshots?

> 2533274964871400;3:
> Thanks that helps, but what about my Halo: Reach screenshots?

They’re located here.

> 2533274807658681;4:
> > 2533274964871400;3:
> > Thanks that helps, but what about my Halo: Reach screenshots?
>
>
> They’re located here.

Thanks so much.
Also if you know how to find my Halo 4 recent screenshots, that’d help too.

> 2533274807658681;2:
> > 2533274964871400;1:
> > So obviously Waypoint has this new design. But why the heck can’t I access my file share and the file browser? I lived for taking screenshots and now suddenly I can’t access them? Can anyone tell me where I can find my file share or if it even exists anymore? If it’s just gone I’ll be furious.
>
>
> You can find it here.

Ok, we can just see the screens of our file, but in Waypoint we could see all of the 25 last pictures taken, now how can we do to see the 25 last pictures???

The problem is that I can only put 6 pictures in my sharing file, so, if I make 20 pictures & I want to download them on my computer, before I was using the fact we could see the 25 last pictures, but now I must put 6 pictures in my folder, download them, erease them, put the 6 next pictures, download them, etc… Doing this for the 20, 30 or 50 screenshots???

i have no idea dude

yeah, it wont let me get on it unless i use my phone but even then its not updated i cant see any of my recent screenshots

The other day I took some screenshots and I went to my profile to see if I could find my recents. I did but, I forget how because this website is confusing! I liked the older days of this website better because I could access everything within a minute. Now, I’m sitting here, taking 30 minutes, just to find recent screenshots.

Well -Yoink-…

I can’t access the reach file share for some reason.

Sorry for doing this… BUT I

MUST… (Wait for it)

RANK… (Ahem Coughs I just have to wait 30 seconds, oh, and also… oh yeah! Wait for it…)

UP! WooHoo! LEVEL UP! Coughs I mean, ahem… rank up.

So is there a way to access the reach file share or is it just no more? I tried the links above for screenshots and it never loads it just sits there??

Please don’t revive very old threads, thanks