What happened to killcam patch on day 1?

I remember Frankie saying the fix will be a day 1 update. This game needs a massive title update, not just a hotfix.

I may be misinformed, so correct me if I’m wrong.

I don’t know why they are even in the game. They don’t even work in other games. Either way, the game will get a TU. There are just too many things that are wrong in this game that need to be fixed.

> I don’t know why they are even in the game. They don’t even work in other games. Either way, the game will get a TU. There are just too many things that are wrong in this game that need to be fixed.

This is so true but 343 isn’t responding to the major issues or interacting with their community

> > I don’t know why they are even in the game. They don’t even work in other games. Either way, the game will get a TU. There are just too many things that are wrong in this game that need to be fixed.
>
> This is so true but 343 isn’t responding to the major issues or interacting with their community

Exactly, pre-launch they responded to us all the time. Yet, they don’t listen to extremely important things. I want to know who tested this game, and missed all of these problems.

> > > I don’t know why they are even in the game. They don’t even work in other games. Either way, the game will get a TU. There are just too many things that are wrong in this game that need to be fixed.
> >
> > This is so true but 343 isn’t responding to the major issues or interacting with their community
>
> Exactly, pre-launch they responded to us all the time. Yet, they don’t listen to extremely important things. I want to know who tested this game, and missed all of these problems.

Considering how blatantly obvious most of these problems are, I’m going to have to assume that the answer to your question is “nobody”. If it was somebody, I wish them the best in their next career.

I find it hilarious that they intentionally left killcams in with the current state of it, let alone put them in Halo at all.

If it’s not working properly just before release, take it out. It’s not essential at all.

if your going to have Killcam then dont have IR. its one or another. who watchs it when you can just press X? and the final Killcam which i do enjoy they take out.