What happened to hype?

Well, i was roaming youtube just then, and guess what i found? A campaign gameplay walkthrough interview with FRANKIE? I thought that 343 said halo 4 campaign was gonna be super secret and stuff yet frankie is in an interview walthrough? I didnt watch it, just went to the vid, paused it and read the comments, they were similar to what i am saying now with the additions of ‘best game ever’ (which is what I say ALL the time). Now I am DEFINATELY NEVER putting the link in this thread or posting it, so i wont spoil it for my self or others. I am just saying, whatever happened to hype build up?

Of corse this may be a misunderstanding, it could have been a mission from the E3 thing, but the image of the vid had that female spartan (i think its parker or something like that) and i knew it was a never seen before mission.

Discuss, and DONT ask for a LINK, cos i WONT put one.

Frankie played a demo of the third mission a while back. It was only a 10:00 long segment and had little to no spoilers, just some Promethean and Covie killing.

> Frankie played a demo of the third mission a while back. It was only a 10:00 long segment and had little to no spoilers, just some Promethean and Covie killing.

Well the vid i found like i said, looked fairly new…

Well if Frankie was involved why no link??

Is this it?

my hype went down a lot after the whole limited edition thing.

I really cant wait for the game but that crushed me a bit.

You know a game is good when a troll spoils the ending for you and you’re STILL hyped for the campaign.

lol.