What happened to Hivemind?

Now Spartans and Flood are both faster and it seems the coordination that was going on last week is completely gone. Flood have less health so naturally nobody is going to help each other out. The gametype was perfect last week and now they decided to ruin it by making it “faster”.

Plus there was a guy with a 4 shot SAW. Although unless that’s gametype error he must be a modder or something.

The gametype that was added last week included incorrect settings.

Also, correct me if I’m wrong but human weapons do more damage, so the SAW would be a little stronger than usual.

> The gametype that was added last week included incorrect settings.
>
> Also, correct me if I’m wrong but human weapons do more damage, so the SAW would be a little stronger than usual.

Well the real gametype certainly is terrible. But a 4 shot SAW? Who thought that this was a good gametype with these settings?

> > The gametype that was added last week included incorrect settings.
> >
> > Also, correct me if I’m wrong but human weapons do more damage, so the SAW would be a little stronger than usual.
>
> Well the real gametype certainly is terrible. But a 4 shot SAW? Who thought that this was a good gametype with these settings?

You can always drop your feedback to Alzarah, or leave your feedback in the Flood Feedback topic.

This is how it it’s supposed to be played. I don’t know about you but I’m glad my flood model no longer moves like a turtle with one leg.

And Last Man Standing gets a boost, probably where you saw the 4 shot SAW.

Really?

The launch settings were incorrect?

I’ll have to re-evaluate my stance on Hivemind then. Did not like the launch settings at all.

> Really?
>
> The launch settings were incorrect?
>
> I’ll have to re-evaluate my stance on Hivemind then. Did not like the launch settings at all.

Yep, 343 messed it up when they were uploading it, it appears they have fixed it according to the OP so its what it is supposed to be.

To be honest, I thought they were fixing it next week, the fact that a team of 343 are sitting on their buts doing this while the others are at RTX gives me at least some faith in them.

As mentioned above, the settings at release were a bit off due to miscommunication. As soon as we realized this, the team began working on a fix which, as you know, deployed yesterday. Here is the breakdown of the update:

• Base (Human) Player Traits - Damage Modifier: 100%
  • Flood Traits - Player Speed: 150%
  • Last Man Standing Traits - Damage Modifier: 200%

The above provide for an optimized Hivemind experience, with improved game flow and pacing. Hop in and play and let us know what you think! Thanks all <3

Wow seriously? I love how Hivemind was before, it seemed perfect.