What Happened To Halo TV Series, Steven Spielberg?

Before Halo 5 got released there was news about Halo TV Series launching too. So far no news about this. Anybody know anything about it?

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Halo-TV-Series-Still-Happening-Here-What-We-Know-77907.html

Maybe we’ll have more information at E3 2016.

Reading the last paragraph of the article : “Xbox has nodded at shows like Game of Thrones and Band of Brothers when the company has brought up a Halo series, so the channel clearly has high expectations for the project”, I hope they will manage to meet the high level of expectation I have for this TV Show.

> 2533274940426117;3:
> Maybe we’ll have more information at E3 2016.
>
> Reading the last paragraph of the article : “Xbox has nodded at shows like Game of Thrones and Band of Brothers when the company has brought up a Halo series, so the channel clearly has high expectations for the project”, I hope they will manage to meet the high level of expectation I have for this TV Show.

Nothing mentioned at E3 :frowning:

Please don’t revive old topics thanks. There are a few topics discussing this in General Discussion - a 343 member recently commented on Twitter that the project is still alive