What happened to Forerunner Slayer?

Give-or-take, 1-2 months before I finally uninstalled Halo 5 late last Spring, I think, I have been grinding for the weapon commendations, okay. I have been keeping track for the previous 4 months for Forerunner Slayer, and, yet, what happened to that gm? Did 343 simply get rid of it or what? This has got me extremely confused for the past several months, and I want to know what happened to it?

this is a very good question, sometimes we don’t understand the decisions of 343.

If you want to grind forerunner weapon commendations then I recommend playing super fiesta, but I agree it has been a while since it has been around.

> 2535461884091985;3:
> If you want to grind forerunner weapon commendations then I recommend playing super fiesta, but I agree it has been a while since it has been around.

Or Warzone, if you have the reqs

But for what OP said, yeah, this is extremely confusing

I dont know if that was removed, but if that is true is a good new, there is a lot of slayer modes in the playlists, this is the same but different weapons is a waste of space for another mode in the rotational playlist

> 2533274860712851;2:
> this is a very good question, sometimes we don’t understand the decisions of 343.

Well said LOL

> 2533274890267936;5:
> I dont know if that was removed, but if that is true is a good new, there is a lot of slayer modes in the playlists, this is the same but different weapons is a waste of space for another mode in the rotational playlist

I don’t think it’s a waste. It’s a great opportunity to grind for the forerunner weapon commendations.

I’m not sure exactly when it was last in rotation, I can say with some certainty that it’s been a few months. It’s definitely not in August’s playlists or September’s. I would guess it’ll probably be in October’s. There is a rotation to it, unfortunately I don’t work for 343 so I have no idea what it is. With Infinite releasing soon, it’ll be even tougher to earn the commendations, even if it does rotate in. My suggestion would to play super fiesta (and hope for the best), or go into warzone (provided you have the reqs to finish what you need. You could also sell unwanted reqs (google has a thingy for chrome to see them in batches) to try to earn more of the weapons you need. It might also be helpful, if you could get a group of friends on, to try to match against them in warzone, and pull req resources (from those that don’t need those commendations but have the reqs), and earn them that way.

> 2533274891826916;7:
> > 2533274890267936;5:
> > I dont know if that was removed, but if that is true is a good new, there is a lot of slayer modes in the playlists, this is the same but different weapons is a waste of space for another mode in the rotational playlist
>
> I don’t think it’s a waste. It’s a great opportunity to grind for the forerunner weapon commendations.

you say it like they’re difficult commendations

> 2533274890267936;9:
> > 2533274891826916;7:
> > > 2533274890267936;5:
> > > I dont know if that was removed, but if that is true is a good new, there is a lot of slayer modes in the playlists, this is the same but different weapons is a waste of space for another mode in the rotational playlist
> >
> > I don’t think it’s a waste. It’s a great opportunity to grind for the forerunner weapon commendations.
>
> you say it like they’re difficult commendations

I would say the boltshot is a relatively difficult commendation. I’ve been playing the MP for about a year and I still haven’t finished it out yet. Also the splinter grenades commendation is going slowly for me.

Idk it’s like the ground pound game mode aswell, its useful for the commendation but who knows when it will come back

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274891826916;7:
> > 2533274890267936;5:
> > I dont know if that was removed, but if that is true is a good new, there is a lot of slayer modes in the playlists, this is the same but different weapons is a waste of space for another mode in the rotational playlist
>
> I don’t think it’s a waste. It’s a great opportunity to grind for the forerunner weapon commendations.

Yeah since forerunner weapons are rare to find in multiplayer that gamemode was perfect for the commendations, like what if you use your req on a gun in warzone and then get killed before actually using it lol