What happened to destructible environments?

Wasn’t it vaguely mentioned a while ago that Halo 4 would have destructible, or at the very least semi-destructible environments in Halo 4? I haven’t seen any of that yet.

My guess is that the put so much effort into the Audio, A.I, Graphics, Story, And amount of features, that they had no room left on the two discs to put in Coding for destructible environments…

Which makes me happy, And Sad.

But there always has to be Compromise.

Yeah, my guess is that it had to be scrapped. It’s unfortunate, yet quite understandable. But hey, we have at least two more Halo games to have that stuff, right?

> Yeah, my guess is that it had to be scrapped. It’s unfortunate, yet quite understandable. But hey, we have at least two more Halo games to have that stuff, right?

> Yeah, my guess is that it had to be scrapped. It’s unfortunate, yet quite understandable. But hey, we have at least two more Halo games to have that stuff, right?

I dont think so. Frankie said that minor destructive environments are in the game but the game will have no real focus on it like, say, BF: BC2 (I say BC2 because it had far more descrtuive environments than BF3…atleast on xbox)