What happened since the beta

I’m not sure, but I feel like the lighting and overall look of assests and especially player models looked more realistic and just higher in quality in the beta. Does any one else know why? What do you think honestly? I love halo 5 and I’m going to pour many hours into it, but I was expecting something looking a little more…pretty.

> 2533274847657643;1:
> I’m not sure, but I feel like the lighting and overall look of assests and especially player models looked more realistic and just higher in quality in the beta. Does any one else know why? What do you think honestly? I love halo 5 and I’m going to pour many hours into it, but I was expecting something looking a little more…pretty.

It’s nostalgia. The Beta looked the same. Don’t worry about it though, happens to all of us. I cannot tell you the number of times I’ve revisited old games and thought they looked much better than they actually did.

> 2533274857801631;2:
> > 2533274847657643;1:
> > I’m not sure, but I feel like the lighting and overall look of assests and especially player models looked more realistic and just higher in quality in the beta. Does any one else know why? What do you think honestly? I love halo 5 and I’m going to pour many hours into it, but I was expecting something looking a little more…pretty.
>
>
> It’s nostalgia. The Beta looked the same. Don’t worry about it though, happens to all of us. I cannot tell you the number of times I’ve revisited old games and thought they looked much better than they actually did.

Hmmmm I don’t think so…maybe but even looking at screenshots and old gameplay (compressed I know but still) that it looked better in the beta. 720p but better graphics I guess. I don’t think 1080p (or that scaling thing) was worth the graphics cut.