what happend to this

what happens to this after a arena game When My Team Owns In Halo 5 - YouTube please let me now put this tab into google search and watch this please

Damn yeah i think its stupid its gone now

Lazy link.

It was removed after a lot of negative reception following the beta. A lot of players believed it didn’t fit the spirit of Spartan’s and it was way too 'dude-bro’ish.

A toggle option would have been nice but honestly, I think people just miss it because it was new at the time.

HAHA awesome vid!
Got rid of it after beta feedback that it was overly cheesy/bro

> 2533274813061580;4:
> It was removed after a lot of negative reception following the beta. A lot of players believed it didn’t fit the spirit of Spartan’s and it was way too 'dude-bro’ish.
>
> A toggle option would have been nice but honestly, I think people just miss it because it was new at the time.

I was actually sad that they full on got rid of it. I was hoping for an option to switch it off.

Good riddance.

Aw I would love that! That’s awesome.

Spartans are mature. We do not do that. On to the next mission

> 2533274939018653;3:
> Lazy link.

thanks just trying some laughter to this form

> 2533274813061580;4:
> It was removed after a lot of negative reception following the beta. A lot of players believed it didn’t fit the spirit of Spartan’s and it was way too 'dude-bro’ish.
>
> A toggle option would have been nice but honestly, I think people just miss it because it was new at the time.

Didn’t fir the…spirit of Spartans? Yeah so…everything from the update to allow colors, the poor motion sensor, and the power weapons spawns, is?
I rather of kept the thing, makes it look cooler, funny, and just different…since we are going for different.

It is still there btw, just go into Theater.

> 2533274809242032;11:
> > 2533274813061580;4:
> > It was removed after a lot of negative reception following the beta. A lot of players believed it didn’t fit the spirit of Spartan’s and it was way too 'dude-bro’ish.
> >
> > A toggle option would have been nice but honestly, I think people just miss it because it was new at the time.
>
>
> Didn’t fir the…spirit of Spartans? Yeah so…everything from the update to allow colors, the poor motion sensor, and the power weapons spawns, is?
> I rather of kept the thing, makes it look cooler, funny, and just different…since we are going for different.
>
> It is still there btw, just go into Theater.

He means the personality of a Spartan. The range of a motion tracker is 100% unrelated to how Spartans act.

> 2560081931056311;12:
> > 2533274809242032;11:
> > > 2533274813061580;4:
> > > It was removed after a lot of negative reception following the beta. A lot of players believed it didn’t fit the spirit of Spartan’s and it was way too 'dude-bro’ish.
> > >
> > > A toggle option would have been nice but honestly, I think people just miss it because it was new at the time.
> >
> >
> > Didn’t fir the…spirit of Spartans? Yeah so…everything from the update to allow colors, the poor motion sensor, and the power weapons spawns, is?
> > I rather of kept the thing, makes it look cooler, funny, and just different…since we are going for different.
> >
> > It is still there btw, just go into Theater.
>
>
> He means the personality of a Spartan. The range of a motion tracker is 100% unrelated to how Spartans act.

Correct. Spartans supposedly have very little to no emotions. They’re trained super killers. You don’t hear them bro fisting in the books or see them in previous games. Personally I find it as an unnecessary feature.

It was ridiculous. Most people didn’t like it. Not just on here, but on every gaming site there is. So they removed it. I hated it as well .Glad its gone.

> 2533274923562209;13:
> > 2560081931056311;12:
> > > 2533274809242032;11:
> > > > 2533274813061580;4:
> > > > It was removed after a lot of negative reception following the beta. A lot of players believed it didn’t fit the spirit of Spartan’s and it was way too 'dude-bro’ish.
> > > >
> > > > A toggle option would have been nice but honestly, I think people just miss it because it was new at the time.
> > >
> > >
> > > Didn’t fir the…spirit of Spartans? Yeah so…everything from the update to allow colors, the poor motion sensor, and the power weapons spawns, is?
> > > I rather of kept the thing, makes it look cooler, funny, and just different…since we are going for different.
> > >
> > > It is still there btw, just go into Theater.
> >
> >
> > He means the personality of a Spartan. The range of a motion tracker is 100% unrelated to how Spartans act.
>
>
> Correct. Spartans supposedly have very little to no emotions. They’re trained super killers. You don’t hear them bro fisting in the books or see them in previous games. Personally I find it as an unnecessary feature.

I don’t think you paid attention all to well to SpOps or even Osiris is the campaign. SPIV’s are different from Spartan 2 and 3’s. They’re essentially ODST’s and most have the personality to fit it.

> 2533274923562209;13:
> > 2560081931056311;12:
> > > 2533274809242032;11:
> > > > 2533274813061580;4:
> > > > It was removed after a lot of negative reception following the beta. A lot of players believed it didn’t fit the spirit of Spartan’s and it was way too 'dude-bro’ish.
> > > >
> > > > A toggle option would have been nice but honestly, I think people just miss it because it was new at the time.
> > >
> > >
> > > Didn’t fir the…spirit of Spartans? Yeah so…everything from the update to allow colors, the poor motion sensor, and the power weapons spawns, is?
> > > I rather of kept the thing, makes it look cooler, funny, and just different…since we are going for different.
> > >
> > > It is still there btw, just go into Theater.
> >
> >
> > He means the personality of a Spartan. The range of a motion tracker is 100% unrelated to how Spartans act.
>
>
> Correct. Spartans supposedly have very little to no emotions. They’re trained super killers. You don’t hear them bro fisting in the books or see them in previous games. Personally I find it as an unnecessary feature.

You haven’t read much into Spartan IVs have you? Those animations fit right in with their culture.

> 2533274818808063;15:
> > 2533274923562209;13:
> > > 2560081931056311;12:
> > > > 2533274809242032;11:
> > > > > 2533274813061580;4:
> > > > > It was removed after a lot of negative reception following the beta. A lot of players believed it didn’t fit the spirit of Spartan’s and it was way too 'dude-bro’ish.
> > > > >
> > > > > A toggle option would have been nice but honestly, I think people just miss it because it was new at the time.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Didn’t fir the…spirit of Spartans? Yeah so…everything from the update to allow colors, the poor motion sensor, and the power weapons spawns, is?
> > > > I rather of kept the thing, makes it look cooler, funny, and just different…since we are going for different.
> > > >
> > > > It is still there btw, just go into Theater.
> > >
> > >
> > > He means the personality of a Spartan. The range of a motion tracker is 100% unrelated to how Spartans act.
> >
> >
> > Correct. Spartans supposedly have very little to no emotions. They’re trained super killers. You don’t hear them bro fisting in the books or see them in previous games. Personally I find it as an unnecessary feature.
>
>
> I don’t think you paid attention all to well to SpOps or even Osiris is the campaign. SPIV’s are different from Spartan 2 and 3’s. They’re essentially ODST’s and most have the personality to fit it.

I wouldn’t say a personality like in that intro. Don’t get me wrong, I like the intro, I just understand why others don’t like it.

Don’t see why people find it so negative and unfitting for Spartans…

They ain’t children soldiers trained from the age of 6 (SPARTAN-IIs) or 6-12 (SPARTAN-IIIs) like the previous generation of supersoldiers. Of course they’d have more personality and probably bro-fisting each other (considering all if not most IVs would know each other because of War Games Simulation training).

> 2533274939018653;18:
> Don’t see why people find it so negative and unfitting for Spartans…
>
> They ain’t children soldiers trained from the age of 6 (SPARTAN-IIs) or 6-12 (SPARTAN-IIIs) like the previous generation of supersoldiers. Of course they’d have more personality and probably bro-fisting each other (considering all if not most IVs would know each other because of War Games Simulation training).

Neither are juggalos and I cringe when I see them do it.
Whether or not S-IV’s can do it has no bearing on the fact that I think it’s lame. It’s not a canon issue.

Well seeing as they joke around and say “gang way” when they spartan charge, and they are playing simulations so its not super serious I felt like that animation gave our Spartans personality showed they are still man under all the machine, like when Tanaka says “and may Buck buy the first drink when we get back” even in real war they can still joke around a bit this was more of just showboating for winning