What happend to all the hate?

I just want to know what happened to all the haters? Ever since the leaked GI scans, everybody was freaking out and yoinking but now most everyone seems to agree with the changes 343 has established? Just want to know what happend? Did all the core halo community who believe halo was ruined left forever or post their hate on other forums somewhere else? Did most all of you accepted the change? just really want to know what happened?

> I just want to know what happened to all the haters? Ever since the leaked GI scans, everybody was freaking out and yoinking but now most everyone seems to agree with the changes 343 has established? Just want to know what happend? Did all the core halo community who believe halo was ruined left forever or post their hate on other forums somewhere else? Did most all of you accepted the change? just really want to know what happened?

lol you actually spelled out yoinking… wtf

There are probably people out there who hate the changes. But I guess people will have to face the new changes.

I get banned every time I express any outrage at all the lame stuff they have put in

People are bored of moaning

Still here.

Festering.

I actually didn’t mind the GI leak. It was KC’s writeup that included BLOOM that pushed me over the edge.

Guaranteed rent.

A lot of people got flamed off of the forums or banned by moderators. Somehow I’m still here.

> Still here.
>
> Festering.
>
> I actually didn’t mind the GI leak. It was KC’s writeup that included BLOOM that pushed me over the edge.
>
> Guaranteed rent.

lolyaright

You’re still here; you’ll buy the game. They always do.

DON’T REMIND THEM. THEY’RE GONE

> > Still here.
> >
> > Festering.
> >
> > I actually didn’t mind the GI leak. It was KC’s writeup that included BLOOM that pushed me over the edge.
> >
> > Guaranteed rent.
>
> lolyaright
>
> You’re still here; you’ll buy the game. They always do.

Just because you can write off bloom doesn’t mean we all can.

Straws that break the camels backs and all.

It seriously went from a buy to a rent just because of Bloom. Reach burned me bad.

dude their is no bloom on dmr, its visual bloom like halo reach sniper rifle. it doesn’t randomize your bullets. it just shows you when u can fire next. u can ignore it.

People probably realised that arguing over something like two seconds of game footage and a redesigned enemy was a bad way to spend the day.

I 100% hate all the changes in Halo 4.

-Halo 2 forever!

Frankie happened.

Dude is wordsmith magician.

Some players can adapt.

Trust me, competitive players can too.

I go on youtube and I see the MLG competitors going at it in Reach- something apparently was made for ‘casuals’ only.

I still hate these changes, but I can’t give a rat’s -Yoink- anymore. All of this hate is falling on deaf ears.

> I get banned every time I express any outrage at all the lame stuff they have put in

Wouldn’t happen if you expressed your problems without breaking rules, everyone has a right to their opinion, but to complain and ignore the rules, that will get you a ban.

On-topic: A lot of complainers are still around, but lurking.

I dislike some of the changes, but I’m holding out for E3. I can’t completely dismiss Halo 4 because it’s Halo. How much it won’t be like the Halo games I played religiously is what worries me. But I wouldn’t say I’m excited for the game considering what I’ve heard. But I’m happy to wait and see.

Plus there’s many better things to do in day then complain about features in a video game that won’t be changed.

All of the well thought out and posted threads have fallen into the abyss. The only counter argument we’ve gotten for all the negatives in an entire 2 months are " ‘adapt’, ‘change is good’, ‘evolution’, ‘too bad’, ‘it’s in the game’, complain about complaining, ‘I’m bad at halo but my opinion on competitive aspects is more valid than yours’, ‘hater’, ‘oh, this thread again’, ‘You’ve only seen 1 minute of gameplay’, ‘can i borrow your time machine’, ‘you got halo 4 early?’, ‘you can’t know if you haven’t played it, idiot.’ etc…"

And then the moderators hunt down our posts, not to say that some of them don’t “break” the rules. I literally have some pretty silly posts hidden though for no other reason than the position I’ve taken on the forum. And I’ve been banned for well over a month for those views. Even when a thread is well thought out with valid points and in a calm manner, we’re still bashed for disliking the so called “innovations” in halo. More than we’re bashing halo in itself. The majority of the community is just as bad if not worse than the people “complaining” about halo. Beating a dead horse has become tired, why keep pointing out valid oppositions if we aren’t heard by anyone.

It’s just 343 trolling really, misrepresentation of information to create buzz, good tactic really, keeps people thinking about Halo 4.

First they say they wanna take away knowledge advantage via what is implied to be a random drop pod system, rage provoked.

-Turns around and words it so that it was never random to begin with and it will make this known information across the board…okay, I guess that’s cool…

Basically stuff like that is a constant. When you present it in such a purposeful -Yoink- manner of course people are going to rage. Many people create fond memories within Halo playing with friends/etc, nobody wants to see the game turn to -Yoink-, except maybe Bungie (baZING! okay okay, beating a dead horse, moving on).

Just wait till more is shown, controversy is never too far away in the realm of humans.