What happend to all the cool stuff

Things like the tornado gun,dance with frankie,frankie memes. Those times were good…but now all of a sudden all of those things vanished as soon as we got the first Vidoc. I miss those things and i hope the community comes up with more cool and funny things like those as time goes on. What do you guys think…and do you guys know what happend to the stuff?.

I was still lurking the Bungie forums so I wouldn’t know.

> I was still lurking the Bungie forums so I wouldn’t know.

Fair enough,all the more reason for them to come back 8D.

You’re forgetting BS Angel’s Jazz hands, that one is fairly recent.

> You’re forgetting BS Angel’s Jazz hands, that one is fairly recent.

Yeah,that too.I think we should do a ton of things like this for 343 as like a thank you and show it to them on launch day also do something in game.Show em how much we care.

If you really want tornado guns and what not then you’ll need to get general cube to return.

> > You’re forgetting BS Angel’s Jazz hands, that one is fairly recent.
>
> Yeah,that too.I think we should do a ton of things like this for 343 as like a thank you and show it to them on launch day also do something in game.Show em how much we care.

Here. Something totally unheard of.

I give you…Frankie…WITH HAIR!

> > > You’re forgetting BS Angel’s Jazz hands, that one is fairly recent.
> >
> > Yeah,that too.I think we should do a ton of things like this for 343 as like a thank you and show it to them on launch day also do something in game.Show em how much we care.
>
> Here. Something totally unheard of.
>
> I give you…Frankie…WITH HAIR!

HOLY HORSES!!!

> > > > You’re forgetting BS Angel’s Jazz hands, that one is fairly recent.
> > >
> > > Yeah,that too.I think we should do a ton of things like this for 343 as like a thank you and show it to them on launch day also do something in game.Show em how much we care.
> >
> > Here. Something totally unheard of.
> >
> > I give you…Frankie…WITH HAIR!
>
> HOLY HORSES!!!

And what about this one?

Frank O’Connor stars as the talented Martin O’Donnell.

> > > > > You’re forgetting BS Angel’s Jazz hands, that one is fairly recent.
> > > >
> > > > Yeah,that too.I think we should do a ton of things like this for 343 as like a thank you and show it to them on launch day also do something in game.Show em how much we care.
> > >
> > > Here. Something totally unheard of.
> > >
> > > I give you…Frankie…WITH HAIR!
> >
> > HOLY HORSES!!!
>
> And what about this one?
>
> Frank O’Connor stars as the talented Martin O’Donnell.

LOL that’s hillarious!