what happen in 1 day

Dear Waypoint users

Ok so i started doing forums a few of days ago. Everyone was super nice and i thought wow i found a giant group of nice people, i thought that tell early today i posted a dumb question that never got answered fully and people just kept saying the same rude things. so what happen in between today and yesterday

sincerely scarlett

PS i still love waypoint and believe that people are more nice than jerks on here

Depends on the time of day and day of the week really. During the U.S. day time hours you are going to get a lot of childish responses as most of the user base during these hours are mostly prepubescent teens looking for attention. Especially during our summer months. I work nights and find that most of the posters are at least reasonable during the later hours.
Most are still strongly opinionated (we all are I guess , or we wouldn’t be here) , and you might still catch some heat here and there , but most are reasonable.

> 2533274847627340;2:
> Depends on the time of day and day of the week really. During the U.S. day time hours you are going to get a lot of childish responses as most of the user base during these hours are mostly prepubescent teens looking for attention. Especially during our summer months. I work nights and find that most of the posters are at least reasonable during the later hours.
> Most are still strongly opinionated (we all are I guess , or we wouldn’t be here) , and you might still catch some heat here and there , but most are reasonable.

see you for example were kind and gave a good answer I see so many post nowadays where people like to just bombard them with comments that have nothing to do with forum

If I may ask, what was the original question? I may be able to answer if it never was

> see you for example were kind and gave a good answer I see so many post nowadays where people like to just bombard them with comments that have nothing to do with forum

Unfortunately it is going to happen as it seems every one has a personal agenda these days , just try to ignore the attention grabbers and reply to those actually trying to have a conversation. If you report spam or off topic posts most of the moderators will try to respond fairly quickly.

> 2533274954296299;4:
> If I may ask, what was the original question? I may be able to answer if it never was

here is the like to the old post

> 2533274847627340;5:
> > see you for example were kind and gave a good answer I see so many post nowadays where people like to just bombard them with comments that have nothing to do with forum
>
>
> Unfortunately it is going to happen as it seems every one has a personal agenda these days , just try to ignore the attention grabbers and reply to those actually trying to have a conversation. If you report spam or off topic posts most of the moderators will try to respond fairly quickly.

thanks for the advise you have been very helpful

> 2533274908119412;6:
> > 2533274954296299;4:
> > If I may ask, what was the original question? I may be able to answer if it never was
>
>
> here is the like to the old post

well I guess you weren’t wrong about it being a stupid question then

> 2533274954296299;8:
> > 2533274908119412;6:
> > > 2533274954296299;4:
> > > If I may ask, what was the original question? I may be able to answer if it never was
> >
> >
> > here is the like to the old post
>
>
> well I guess you weren’t wrong about it being a stupid question then

Bingo, it was just a long terrible mess i made that just grew with other peoples and my own stupidity

> 2533274908119412;9:
> > 2533274954296299;8:
> > > 2533274908119412;6:
> > > > 2533274954296299;4:
> > > > If I may ask, what was the original question? I may be able to answer if it never was
> > >
> > >
> > > here is the like to the old post
> >
> >
> > well I guess you weren’t wrong about it being a stupid question then
>
>
> Bingo, it was just a long terrible mess i made that just grew with other peoples and my own stupidity

It’s fine we all have lapses in mental judgement when it comes to forum posts

A lot of the “arguments” I have had on these forums were usually due to my misinterpreting how a post was intended.
If you are a cynical person (like myself) , then you tend to read responses in a sarcastic or derogatory tone and intent can be extremely hard to gauge through text. Best advice I can give is to not read to much into things unless some one is being obviously aggressive , most times they are just trying to get a laugh or be cute.

And you are very welcome.

> 2533274847627340;11:
> A lot of the “arguments” I have had on these forums were usually due to my misinterpreting how a post was intended.

Oh how true this statement is.

OP, ignore rude comments. No need to acknowledge agro responses and never respond with agro either.

thank you all.
UnheardCARNAGE
and
Sunsdune
you show what true kindness is