What Halo game got you in to the series?

What was the Halo game that got you caught on to the series and has forever turned you into a fan?

The first title I played was Halo 2. Back in '05, I was a 10 year old kid going to my cousin’s house. He said he got a new game called “Halo 2”. I wanted to play because I heard good things about it. The first thing we played was a 1v1 Custom Game on Lockout. That game introduced me to a whole new meaning of gaming. Halo 2 was a revelation to me. I was amazed by how addicting this game was. Before I knew it, 5 hours had gone by and I went home. I would constantly go over my Cousins house to play Halo 2 with him. And in 2007 when Halo 3 came out, I saved up my money to buy and Xbox 360 along with Halo 3. Ever since then, I have been a loyal Halo fan.

Now what was the Halo game that caught you attention?

halo ce. enuff said.

When I finally got a 360, my first halo game was Halo 3. I’m sort of a newbie to the series yeah, but I’m still a fan :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 3. I got the 360 and Halo 3. Then, I went back and played Halo 2; CE. Ever since I’ve bought and played every Halo and read all the books…'cept Contact Harvest.

> What was the Halo game that got you caught on to the series and has forever turned you into a fan?
>
> The first title I played was Halo 2. Back in '05, I was a 10 year old kid going to my cousin’s house. He said he got a new game called “Halo 2”. I wanted to play because I heard good things about it. The first thing we played was a 1v1 Custom Game on Lockout. That game introduced me to a whole new meaning of gaming. Halo 2 was a revelation to me. I was amazed by how addicting this game was. Before I knew it, 5 hours had gone by and I went home. I would constantly go over my Cousins house to play Halo 2 with him. And in 2007 when Halo 3 came out, I saved up my money to buy and Xbox 360 along with Halo 3. Ever since then, I have been a loyal Halo fan.
>
> Now what was the Halo game that caught you attention?

Halo 1 for PC.Then I played Halo 2 for Vista.But then i couldn’t play Halo 3 because all i had was PC. then i studied a bit harder for NODET Entrance exam (National Organization of Exceptional Talents: a very specific organization in Persia for hard studying high school students.) then i succeeded! and got my Xbox 360 and Halo 3 as gifts by my parents. All these just for love of Halo 3!!!

Halo CE, it was the reason I bought an Xbox, I love the franchise, it’s had it’s ups and downs but overall they’re excellent titles.

Played CE out in the desert of Iraq back in '03. That game was a great way to escape.

Halo CE. I played Combat Evolved when I was four ( Yeah I’m not that old, whatever). After that, all I wanted was Halo stuff, Halo action figures, Halo clothes, Halo costumes, Halo books, and yes even an original xbox themed halo. As of now i’ve played every Halo, Ce, 2, 3, ODST, Halo Wars, even Ce and 2 on the PC. and I even am starting to write a fan-fiction Halo novel called Halo: Noble Return. Sorry I got a little off-topic. :slight_smile:

Halo CE when I was 11 years old. Me and my brothers were watching tv and all of a sudden we saw the first Halo commercial to appear and ever since that commercial, we knew we had to have this game. When Christmas came around, sure enough we got it from our dear old friend Santa and us 3 guys played that game so much that day. Best time ever.

The very first Halo game I ever played was CE, but I didn’t really get hooked on Halo until Halo 2, I don’t now why, but Halo 2 just had a much better campaign than CE did. Especially in the Arbiter missions.

I got an original xbox for Christmas in 2005. Along with Halo: CE and Halo 2. I started with Halo: CE obviously… then played through the Halo 2 campaign… and then began to kick -Yoink- on xbox live. The wait to finish the fight was unbearable haha.

It was one of the best Christmases since Donkey Kong Country for the SNES. xD

I got my XBox 360 for Christmas in 2007, bought Halo 3 the next day. When I beat it, I absolutely loved it and got CE and 2. I have since played and loved all six games numerous times.

Halo CE made me play when I was around 7 years old just some days, but I didn’t buy a Halo game till Halo 3 was released.

Since Halo 3 I’m a Halo fan.

Halo CE got me addicted, but I sadly never got Live for the full multiplayer experience until mid- Halo 3.

Halo 2.

I’ve played Halo 2 on my friends house when I was 11. But it wasn’t until Halo 3 that completely draw me in to the franchise. Partly because it was the only 360 game I had for my 3 year old Xbox, and because of the expansive universe that still has. Though it might feel weird that the next Halo game won’t be made by Bungie (Happy 20th Anniversary by the way) I can’t wait on what 343i is gonna deliver.

Christmas of 2003? 2004? I don’t remember which but we were at my Noni’s house in NH and my cousin got an XBOX for Christmas. My dad had played Halo: CE while he was deployed and sent me to The Wal-Marts to pick up some extra controllers and Halo on Christmas Day.

I absolutely hated it at first, I just couldn’t get into it. I was so incredibly frustrated and discouraged and somehow I learned you could invert the controls. It was like a flood gate opened and I just got it. I was hooked. We went home to VA and my dad got his own XBOX and we’d play lots of CE and Halo 2. :slight_smile:

I have played Halo since it’s release date on November 15, 2001. I have bought each Halo at a midnight release. Exept Reach. I got that a few hours after when the store opened at a regular time so I didn’t have to wait in a huge line. I say that Halo: Combat Evolved was the best one I have played. I can’t wait untill the Anniversary comes out! I will beat that with my best friend on Legendary Co-Op the night it comes out! Then, I wait till Holiday 2012. To get mt hands on a copy of Halo 4! I am a Halo fan. I have the books too! All of them…

The week ce came out.

Halo CE, i never played the story first just multiplayer with my nieghbor. It was insane!!!

<4 <343