What Halo 5 Covenant design did you like/dislike

I know most people hate everything 343 designs but the covenant seems to get the most hate, but I do enjoy some of the designs
Like: Needler, Ghost, Banshee, Carbine, Plasmacaster, Jackals, Goblins, and Hunters
Dislike: Grunts, Elites, Storm Rifle, Plasma Pistol, and Especially the Kraken
Every other design is meh. I feel like the Banished are a great improvement over the Storm Covenant in terms of design and concept.
So what 343 designs do you like and dislike.

> 2535449401050331;1:
> I know most people hate everything 343 designs but the covenant seems to get the most hate, but I do enjoy some of the designs
> Like: Needler, Ghost, Banshee, Carbine, Plasmacaster, Jackals, Goblins, and Hunters
> Dislike: Grunts, Elites, Storm Rifle, Plasma Pistol, and Especially the Kraken
> Every other design is meh. I feel like the Banished are a great improvement over the Storm Covenant in terms of design and concept.
> So what 343 designs do you like and dislike.

Like: Ghost, Plasma Caster, Carbine, Goblins, Hunters.
Dislike: Storm Rifle (slightly/neutral), Wraith, Kraken, Plasma Rifle (sound only), Energy Sword (Sounds), Gravity Hammer (Sound only).
Absolutely Hate: Elites (anatomy, voice actor(s) and armor), Jackals (anatomy), Grunts (anatomy and armor).

I don’t mind most of the new designs, except the unnecessary bits like the stupid tail on the phantom. Theres no reason for it to be there, design-wise and lore wise.

Dislike: Kraken, Type-54 Plasma Pistol
Neutral: Everything else.

I don’t like gardening tool the new vehicles look that much and for weapons I don’t really like or hate the new fesign.

Arbiter and his Elites should be Blur style
Jul’ Mdama and the Storm Faction should be 343 style.