What Halo 4 Will Be About, With Proof

Now lets strart of with the subject, i don’t know anything so far concerning that plot line or such. Now since thats off the shoulders ill tell you what i have found and know.

The Halo Bible- Its simply a storage of all things halo, it has two species in it that we have yet to see, and other thing that we would probably eat lekgolo to find out. The halo bible contains that story and plot of the story itself. Bungie gave the halo bible to Frank O Conner, or 343 industries sometime 2 years Pre-Reach launch.

Halo 4 (Bungie)- Now to get things straight here, bungie considered a halo 4. They obviously thought it would be too hard to work on since they were breaking up with Microsoft in about 3-4 years. But what bungie shows in the 2010 Pax Halo Reach Panel is totally different.

Halo Reach Panel, Pax 2010- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZs8ryXP4kE&feature=related ( WATCH 5:15-) This is part 3. Part 3 shows us about what reach Could have been. This was obviously not reach, if you see in one of the parts, it shows that flood which wasnt present at the time. This is the big picture in this thread. This prototype model was Halo 4. Bungie actually had the halo bible at the time, and even confirmed a halo 4 presence in there mind. This was obviously a halo 4 tryout.

Halo 4, What it Could be About and Why- Halo 4 is simply right there in that panel. Bungie even explained at the end in a joke form that whatever questions are asked here stays here. This is what im getting about from halo 4 from seeing the panel.

1. The covenant are there, hunters for sure, the flood for sure, and covenant.

2. The covenant will make a return but grunts may be allies along with other species (keeping it canon).

3. There would be a covenant invasion on a city, (global invasion). This goes to show that the covenant will have military technology available for humanity to piss its pants -_-

4. Elites are probably enemies.

Proof- Its pretty simple, they had the halo bible at the time and knew what they were doing, this wasnt just some test for ideas, it was a test for there next halo that they apparently thought of. They handed 343 the halo bible soon after to 343 industries, and next thing you know, Bungie makes reach which doesnt fit into story line becuase they didnt have the freagin halo bible.

This explains reach’s flaws in canon and 343 keeping to canon. This proves bungie’s prototype halo 4 to be about the flood and nearly show the wo species left in the bible.

You guys know how bungie made the skirmishers, well they are technially the same species as jackals and dont count. Bungie does this since they dont have the halo bible.

So they had the bible at the time of those prototypes, they admit they were thinking of a halo 4, and they soon screw up when giving the bible, and totally changing there plans.

Discuss.

343 can add or alternate the bible. After watching Halo Legends: Origins I and II, it was a good glimpse of what we can expect in terms of the story. Truths finally being revealed. The prototypes were aimed to be put into Halo: Reach not Halo 4, but of course they were cut out. :frowning:

I know, but when i heard bungie say they were thinking of a halo 4, they switched to reach. In this vid, you can see a flood form of a brute. The flood would never be on reach at the time. They are showing something to us that was presumed as reach.

What CE could have been like:

or this

What Halo2 could have been like:

Halo3 doesn’t really have any teaser stuff like the above out there.

But here is one of my favourite Sarge moments:

Lastly, you’re sticking way too literal to the novel. The novels First Strike and the Fall of Reach were long contradicted through Contact Harvest and Halo Wars by having the Brutes on Harvest and later the Elites themselves. Just 1 of the many things that are only now being considered a retcon by some in the community.

> I know, but when i heard bungie say they were thinking of a halo 4, they switched to reach. In this vid, you can see a flood form of a brute. The flood would never be on reach at the time. They are showing something to us that was presumed as reach.

i haven’t played reach yet. in 3 the ship full of flood found it’s way to earth. the flood seemed to have some type of logic and memory during game play. when an individual becomes infected it retains some of it’s original form per species. i suspect the flood found it’s way to reach either because an infected retaind enough of it’s own memory to pilot a ship there or some spore was sent there with an inbound ship.

That looks like experimentation with the Halo 3 engine for Reach.