What halo 4 needs for a climatic ending.

MAster Chief emerges from the rubble of [ insert exploded thing here ] when he sees something emerging from the horizon. What is it? It’s a mighty dragon! Zoom in, what’s on the dragon? It’s Chuck Norris on a unicycle! What’s that in his hand? I gaint machine gun! Then you wonder…what is the caliber of this weapon? The caliber is Over 9000!!! Because it shoots bears! But that’s not all, Chuck here is using incendiary ammo, that’s right, Chuck Norris riding a unicycle on a dragon while rapidly shooting flaming bears at you. But that’s not all! A massive army of infected orcs including Sauron descend upon you! You (with your energy sword) with the sanheili and the UNSC must fight off a Flood infected army of beasts while flaming bears are shot at you by the unicycle, dragon riding, chuck norris himself. THIS WOULD BE THE BEST GAME EVER!!!

Continued: Your forces are fighting valiantly, but the forces of darkness have many dragons who are tearing apart your troops when suddenly An army of Hawkmen and Jason Statham on a hanglider descend to your aid. But what’s that emerging from the ocean! It’s Godzilla!. Then, Mace Windu and an army of Jedi are deployed on your side. But what’s that? Boba Fett and an army of storm troopers await you.

LOL

Don’t know why people think Chuck Norris is so tough. Jason Stathom would kick his A.S.S any day.

I think you mean ‘climactic’, unless you really are referring to the climate.

> Don’t know why people think Chuck Norris is so tough. Jason Stathom would kick his A.S.S any day.

Not to be a -Yoink- but Chuck Norris is from the Bruce Lee era of Martial Arts. He’s a Badass -Yoink!-, and could kick Jason Statham’s -Yoink- in a real fight Opinion

Also, Bypassing the Profanity Filter is a No No!

I really want there to be a legendary ending! that is all

I’d say a -Yoink!- would be good for a climatic ending.

> I’d say a -Yoink!- would be good for a climatic ending.

Millions of condoms falling from the sky!

I think everything besides Chuck Norris (seriously, who makes Chuck Norris jokes anymore?) would make a pretty funny legendary ending or easter-egg.

> I’d say a -Yoink!- would be good for a climatic ending.

Suddenly, contraception became so much cooler.

> > I’d say a -Yoink!- would be good for a climatic ending.
>
> Suddenly, contraception became so much cooler.

Then an army of undead fetuses rise from the blue states to smite down Barack Obama who returns fire with massive taxes

>

I’d like to say thank you. I definitely needed that this morning.