What Halo 4 guns do you want to see return

The only weapons I want to return is the Saw, Incinerator Cannon, Rail Gun and the Binary Rifle.

What are they weapons that were introduced in Halo 4 would you like to see return in 5?

All i voted for was the sticky detonator and the rail gun. While I enjoyed the incinerator cannon, those two added good gunplay to the game in my opinion.

Talking about guns exclusive to Halo 4, the Railgun and Sticky Detonator were alright. Could use some work, especially the Sticky Detonator. Maybe the Scattershot with a massive overhaul. Incendiary Cannon is pretty unique.

The rest were kind of pointless in my opinion.

Why is the Sticky Grenade an option?

> Why is the Sticky Grenade an option?

He probably meant to type Sticky Launcher.

> Why is the Sticky Grenade an option?

Sorry. I meant Sticky Detonator.

None of them really stuck out to me, to be honest. Some of them were improvements of previous versions, some of them were downgrades, some were boring, uninspired copies, and some of them were terrible replacements of great weapons.

I would like to see the SAW come back as a Promethean weapon, the Light Rifle and Scattershot would be fine with a little refinement. Binary Rifle was unique do to its big red beam, but could also a little refinement. Rail Gun was nice, Sticky Detonator was a downgrade from the Reach Grenade Launcher.

I voted mainly for the SAW & the Railgun. Both were incredibly fun to use & were effective. That being said, I would welcome the Promethean weapons back, but only if they are buffed to the status of them being semi-power or power weapons. They’re Promethean weapons! They should be give that feeling of death itself when you handle one.

As for the Storm Rifle, I could see it returning, but only if it is buffed into LMG-type weapon & the Plasma Rifle fills the whole it once filled.

Definitely the Railgun, don’t really care about the others.

Railgun kthanksbye.

Only the Railgun. Overall, I found Halo 4’s weapon sandbox to be far inferior to Reach’s.

BR

The Railgun for sure. It required skillful timing. I would just like to see less magnetism, not only for the railgun but for all weapons. Also, knowing that there are equal starts for H5(at least in the beta), I would like to see the bolt shot return as a semi-power weapon pick-up. I thought it was a cheap kick in the nuts in H4, I mean I still do. It’s absent from my loadouts even to this day.

Making it an on-map weapon would be great IMO. Some would argue about whether the sandbox even needs the boltshot as a power weapon. I say remove the useless scattershot and throw in the boltshot to fill in that void.

SAW, Incineration Cannon, Boltshot (as a map pickup), Railgun.

Of all of them, the only one I really super-duper want is the Railgun. That thing is awesome.

seriously NONE. all the guns in halo 4 should die along with halo 4. the game flat out sucks

Definitely the Rail Gun.

storm rifle/saw

> All i voted for was the sticky detonator and the rail gun. While I enjoyed the incinerator cannon, those two added good gunplay to the game in my opinion.

Really because the Incin had some great shenanigans in Customs.
Sticky Det was pretty bad, the beep gave it away a lot, could not detonate mid flight (was also really slow) and was not effective against vehicles (compared to the GL it was definitely not as effective in objective gametypes for stopping warthogs).
Rail Gun just needs an bullet magnetism decrease.

> I voted mainly for the SAW & the Railgun. Both were incredibly fun to use & were effective. That being said, I would welcome the Promethean weapons back, but only if they are buffed to the status of them being semi-power or power weapons. They’re Promethean weapons! They should be give that feeling of death itself when you handle one.
>
> As for the Storm Rifle, I could see it returning, but only if it is buffed into LMG-type weapon & the Plasma Rifle fills the whole it once filled.

The SAW is a really welcome addition (but again Rail Gun needs a decrease in bullet magnetism).
I agree with the Promethean weapons, I always imagined Forerunner weapons being super powerfull (which the Incin and Binary are) but all the non Powerweapon variants tend to fall short to the Human counter parts.
The LightRifle falls incredibly short for medium rang combat (unzoomed the TTK is 1.8, zoomed however it is 1.3 VS 1.6 from the DMR) and before the Suppressor or Scattershot are any use you’re already in melee range (probably no shield while advancing in to get there).
People might call the Boltshot OP but without its charge it takes 11 bullets to kill (so you need to reload it to get a kill) and for the charge to be effective you need to be close by again.
Bottom line, the Promethean weapons feel weak unless you’re far away or so close you might be meleeing anyway.
Considering we are getting Arena back, I don’t mind a buff.

> The Railgun for sure. It required skillful timing. I would just like to see less magnetism, not only for the railgun but for all weapons. Also, knowing that there are equal starts for H5(at least in the beta), I would like to see the bolt shot return as a semi-power weapon pick-up. I thought it was a cheap kick in the nuts in H4, I mean I still do. It’s absent from my loadouts even to this day.
>
> Making it an on-map weapon would be great IMO. Some would argue about whether the sandbox even needs the boltshot as a power weapon. I say remove the useless scattershot and throw in the boltshot to fill in that void.

Less magnetism and aim assist would be nice, I really do not see how lower movement speed could have lead to insanely higher aim assist and bullet magnetism if anything you would expect it to decrease.

The boltshot also is not a good power weapon (charge time and range), it just happened to be a cheap kill at very close range, the Scattershot needs a buff though, the CQC weapons are a bit too close range (which on the Halo 4 maps really did not help at all).