What Halo 4/5 need here:

Hi guys and 343i
I have made a list in an other topic about what Halo 4 need for the future (For a patch in Halo 4, and in general for Halo 5)
The list was not the main thing of the topic so i create an other topic about the list only.
Please comment, add idea if you can

Evrything they have to add/change:
-Rank system (Halo 2 FTW(if think they are going to do this for january no ?))
-More small map (GOOD MAP)
-Add an unzoom
-Take off automatic pickup for the flag
-Take off the big symbol on the top of the head of the player who have the flag
-Option for take off the sprint
-BR: 4 shot, its make the game more dynamic (look at HCE)
-Make the: SAW/Needler/AR/Blotshot less powerfull (i don’t think than i’ve list all the weapon)
-Add respawn time for: TS/Oddball/KotH
-Theater: make the possibility to watch a game with 4 player. Its important to see evry mistake of a game in a Scrim/Match etc
-(For Halo 5 (i know its impossible for H4, that why): SPECTATOR ! For Esport its REALLY important !
-Add weapon on a map without random spawn
-When you shoot a player, there is symbol on the top of the player: take it off
-We need less autolock for the BR/DMR etc etc
-A good Hitbox
-A better netcode
-A better forge
-Take off the weapon/grenade indication on the HUD
-UNSC Air vehicle, preferably the hornet.
-Multiple skins for structure pieces in forge. example: you select building block 5X5 and it appears as a default grey block. then press B for options, and you can then scan scroll through multiple skins (UNSC, Covie, Forerunner)

If you guys have some good idea for a more competitive gameplay i will put them into the list

Sorry for my english, i do my best :slight_smile:

UP :frowning:

1)more BTB maps (like Avalanche)

2)UNSC Air vehicle, preferably the hornet. Would be good competition against the mantis.

3)Assault, One bomb, one flag. enough said.

4)Invasion. it was the best gametype in REACH. atleast just give us the option to forge it

5)multiple skins for structure pieces in forge. example: you select building block 5X5 and it appears as a default grey block. then press B for options, and you can then scan scroll through multiple skins (UNSC, Covie, Forerunner)

6)Fix the DMR. all it needs is to shorten its range when unscoped. currently it more effective then the BR close range. Precision weapons don’t work like that.

Please clarify:
-add an unzoom. you can just press the zoom button again, or change controller layout for a “hold to zoom”
Take off the automatic drop for the flag. don’t you mean take off automatic pickup for the flag?

lastly, to comment on your ideas. I don’t think they would make a more powerful 4sk BR, but make everything else weaker. just fix the DMR(and BS i guess) and weapon balance will be near perfect.

When i speak about unzoom its when you zoom and you take shot, your weapon do not unzoom like in evry other Halo

“–Take off the automatic drop for the flag. don’t you mean take off automatic pickup for the flag?”

Yeah, my english is not perfect, i edit my first post, thanks :slight_smile:

> -Take off the big symbol on the top of the head of the player who have the flag
> -When you shoot a player, there is symbol on the top of the player: take it off
> :slight_smile:

These are to things that make no sence at all to have in game. It just makes it easyier for a skilled team to beat up on a random unskilled party.

> > -Take off the big symbol on the top of the head of the player who have the flag
> > -When you shoot a player, there is symbol on the top of the player: take it off
> > :slight_smile:
>
> These are to things that make no sence at all to have in game. It just makes it easyier for a skilled team to beat up on a random unskilled party.

I’m not sure cause my english is not really good, you mind that you agree with me ?

• less clunky sniper. They’ve been slowing it down and retarding it since H3.
  • Remove JIP
  • Remove all current maps and replace with good maps and a letter of apology
  • less focus on progressive and more H2 style skill ranks.
  • ordinance drops should only be a new way set power weapons respawn.
  • simplified loadouts without power weapons
  • H5 at a reduced price and letter of apology for the atrocities of halo 4.

Sangheili multi-player models.

This is all I want, or need, for later Halo material.

> - Remove JIP

What you mind by JIP ?

> Sangheili multi-player models.
>
> This is all I want, or need, for later Halo material.

Play as elites. for MP

Forge Mode Skins, and also a wether system, and a day system.
thats all I want.

> > Sangheili multi-player models.
> >
> > This is all I want, or need, for later Halo material.
>
> Play as elites. for MP
>
> Forge Mode Skins, and also a wether system, and a day system.
> thats all I want.

> -<mark>Make the: SAW/Needler/AR/Blotshot less powerfull</mark>

Nah makeing the SAW and Needler Powerful is what made them intemidatubg.

and nope I think the Assult weapons are fine where they are, because they arn’t effeciant at far range, and I think the DMR/BR can be mroe for mid-far range.

A AR/SAW/NEEDLER etc etc do not need skill to use, that why they should be less powerfull, its an evidence