What Halo 3 Remakes You Want to See Forged?

Alright everybody’, I’m going to need some serious input on everyone’s requests. Thanks to the new Halo 5 forge, I’m able to construct maps in a detailing scale unlike any past forge. I’d always built maps to be played, often sacrificing detail for gameplay, but now with many limitations removed (more like extended) I no longer feel held back in my forge. While I been forging since Halo 3, I consider myself a highly skilled forger, far from the best, but nowhere near amateur work.

Now, I’m tackling a particular part of the forging community: map remakes. This is something I never really tried and is an actual first for myself. However, my focus is only narrowed down to Halo 3 maps, and I WILL remake every single one.

Using only a game copy of Halo 3 as my reference point, I’m using several techniques to measure the maps and create replicas as closely proportional and detailed as the Halo 3 counterparts. This includes environmental factors all the way down from a patch of grass to steel pipes roaming the walls. Every corner, every weapon, every vehicle, every spawn, every angle exactly the same.
So far I have fully tested and playable (but not complete) version of Sandbox available. Foundry is almost ready for beta testing after some coloration, spawn and weapon placements as well as a couple of ceiling and wall pieces left to fully enclose the map. Avalanche is currently undergoing a structural blueprint phase. Feel free to download the maps from my files and voice your opinions. I do live stream these maps in their forging process.

What are the biggest map requests YOU want to see. Vote as many maps as you want, I don’t care if there is already a great remake out there, I want to take on all the maps for my own personal achievement.

Here’s a list of all Halo 3 maps:
• Assembly
• Avalanche
• Blackout
• Citadel
• Cold Storage
• Construct
• Epitaph
• Foundry
• Ghost Town
• Guardian
• Heretic
• High Ground
• Isolation
• Last Resort
• Longshore
• Narrows
• Orbital
• Rat’s Nest
• Sandbox
• Sandtrap
• Snowbound
• Standoff
• The Pit
• Valhalla

Hey OP!

Firstly, a whole bunch of these have already been remade (and remade pretty well!). Please see the document here, it’s updated daily.

Secondly, the Halo 3 maps in need of faithful remakes are: Assembly, Epitaph, Citadel, Ghost Town, Heretic, Longshore, Standoff.

Assembly and Heretic may be the hardest maps to remake, mainly due to architectural designs, that alone leaves to a much more satisfying feeling when they are done.

> 2533274820354981;2:
> Hey OP!
>
> Firstly, a whole bunch of these have already been remade (and remade pretty well!). Please see the document here, it’s updated daily.
> Halo 5 Best Classic Map Remakes, Where To Download & Similarity Rating! - Google Sheets
>
> Secondly, the Halo 3 maps in need of faithful remakes are: Assembly, Epitaph, Citadel, Ghost Town, Heretic, Longshore, Standoff.

And thanks for the link, it’ll serve as great reference points to use. I’ll see how I can do better.