What gun is this??

The Spartan on the left is holding an assault rifle but the gun on his back looks just like another assault rifle with some minor differences. Anyone got any ideas?

It’s a BR. It’s the only weapon with that yellow stripe.

> 2533274832096511;2:
> It’s a BR. It’s the only weapon with that yellow stripe.

I dunno man, the shape doesn’t look right and I think if it was a BR we’d still be able to see the scope.

> 2533274833600810;3:
> > 2533274832096511;2:
> > It’s a BR. It’s the only weapon with that yellow stripe.
>
>
> I dunno man, the shape doesn’t look right and I think if it was a BR we’d still be able to see the scope.

Where have you been? It doesn’t have a scope anymore, instead it has a red dot sight.

Plus the red dot is being hidden by the reactor/booster pack.

> 2533274973373704;4:
> > 2533274833600810;3:
> > > 2533274832096511;2:
> > > It’s a BR. It’s the only weapon with that yellow stripe.
> >
> >
> >
> > I dunno man, the shape doesn’t look right and I think if it was a BR we’d still be able to see the scope.
>
>
> Where have you been? It doesn’t have a scope anymore, instead it has a red dot sight.

I’m quite aware lol, but it just looks like we should see the sight stick out, and it’s hard to see the “gap” in the gun between the sight and where your left hand goes.

Wow that a great picture! I was hesitant of the armor looking plastic, but this actually looks good

It’s definitely the underside if the BR. No question.

Came here to add my vote to ‘BR’.

I suspect a variation of the BR since think there adding weapon attachments by looks of it.

That is 100% a BR the shape and gameplay shows that it is it fires quick 3 round bursts.

also the scope i think is different for smart scope. because it is mid to near ( but not that near) long range so the old scope had more zoom. (only my opinion).

I had the same question about these two pictures the br in these doesn’t have a scope at all kinda weird…

http://venturebeat.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/halo-5-guardians-multiplayer-beta-780x430.jpg

It’s no doubt, 100% the BR.