What Governs how Many RPs you get After a Match?

Hello all, now I see people posting stuff like you get 1000-1500 points in arena and 2000-3000 per warzone match but, I’ve found that to be quite bogus.
I cannot say for certain with warzone as im trying to avoid that pay to win game mode but, for arena? Well WTF are those people doing that they get over 1000 points per match regularly, let alone 1500? I seem to get around 700 points no matter the match type and I dont notice any huge bonus if I win, lose, do well or do bad. Hell, I did well in a match that I won with an activated RP boost card and I only got 900 points! Thanks…
So my question is how do you get those big payouts after matches so I can get a damn silver/gold pack “every few matches” as people like to claim? How do i increase my req point payout without using an obvious “boost” card? Because as it stands every few matches means hours of gameplay if I want a damn gold pack. Slightly less for a silver pack but, still, feels way too long for me. Am I missing something?

Bump. Really looking for an answer to this. Do people not know or is it really just not a possibility to consistently get over 1000 in arena?

i used an Ultra Rare RP boost in arena and got 996RP. which i guess is about right.
Warzone, a good game will net me 2000+, but takes 3x as long as arena.

Did you win? You get 500 extra vp in warzone.

Won games, 2300 something RP.
Lost games, 1800 something RP.

> 2533274836357090;3:
> i used an Ultra Rare RP boost in arena and got 996RP. which i guess is about right.
> Warzone, a good game will net me 2000+, but takes 3x as long as arena.

Sounds about right, same thing I got with my boost. But again, that was with boost and an ultra rare in your case (dont remember mine) and that still wasnt over 1000 RP. What happens when you have no more RP boosts? How does one get those mythical 1000-1500 per match?
That warzone payout seems nice but, yeah matches take way longer and like I said, its a game mode im avoiding. If I dont have to play it I wont.

> 2604313713106098;4:
> Did you win? You get 500 extra vp in warzone.
>
> Won games, 2300 something RP.
> Lost games, 1800 something RP.

I’ve literally played 3 games of warzone compared to 40+ plus of the others, payout for warzone matches I dont remember. But, mode takes very long, pay to win, not into it.
Could one expect to average out more RP per hour by grinding our warzone instead of arena? It would be a shame.

I would say free for all is the best RP grind around. Games are over relatively quickly, or swat, and gives on average 800 to 900 reqs on a victory.

> 2533274832686044;1:
> Hello all, now I see people posting stuff like you get 1000-1500 points in arena and 2000-3000 per warzone match but, I’ve found that to be quite bogus.
> I cannot say for certain with warzone as im trying to avoid that pay to win game mode but, for arena? Well WTF are those people doing that they get over 1000 points per match regularly, let alone 1500? I seem to get around 700 points no matter the match type and I dont notice any huge bonus if I win, lose, do well or do bad. Hell, I did well in a match that I won with an activated RP boost card and I only got 900 points! Thanks…
> So my question is how do you get those big payouts after matches so I can get a damn silver/gold pack “every few matches” as people like to claim? How do i increase my req point payout without using an obvious “boost” card? Because as it stands every few matches means hours of gameplay if I want a damn gold pack. Slightly less for a silver pack but, still, feels way too long for me. Am I missing something?

Lol, no. If warzone was pay to win, Energy wouldn`t be in it. Go play a few games and spawn as many power weapons as you can, and watch as it makes next to no difference. Everyone is equally as powerful, and paying tends to give naff stuff anyway. RNG hates P2W, and punishes them accordingly XD

> 2533274847364210;8:
> > 2533274832686044;1:
> > Hello all, now I see people posting stuff like you get 1000-1500 points in arena and 2000-3000 per warzone match but, I’ve found that to be quite bogus.
> > I cannot say for certain with warzone as im trying to avoid that pay to win game mode but, for arena? Well WTF are those people doing that they get over 1000 points per match regularly, let alone 1500? I seem to get around 700 points no matter the match type and I dont notice any huge bonus if I win, lose, do well or do bad. Hell, I did well in a match that I won with an activated RP boost card and I only got 900 points! Thanks…
> > So my question is how do you get those big payouts after matches so I can get a damn silver/gold pack “every few matches” as people like to claim? How do i increase my req point payout without using an obvious “boost” card? Because as it stands every few matches means hours of gameplay if I want a damn gold pack. Slightly less for a silver pack but, still, feels way too long for me. Am I missing something?
>
>
> Lol, no. If warzone was pay to win, Energy wouldn`t be in it. Go play a few games and spawn as many power weapons as you can, and watch as it makes next to no difference. Everyone is equally as powerful, and paying tends to give naff stuff anyway. RNG hates P2W, and punishes them accordingly XD

Don’t derail the thread, OP believes it’s Pay 2 Win and that’s his opinion which he’s welcome to.

In response to OP:

In my experience Warzone Assault pays the most, it pays slightly more than Arena and games last the same amount of time, it’s tedious though and not fun. Here’s a question: do Boosters stay active through multiple games? I activate one and it stays on the menu as active but I’ve never tested whether the effect is still there.

> 2604313713106098;7:
> I would say free for all is the best RP grind around. Games are over relatively quickly, or swat, and gives on average 800 to 900 reqs on a victory.

Unfortunate, for me that is, if what you said is correct. I’ve never been much of a fan of those game modes, literally played zero matches of either type. But, thanks for the info nonetheless, matches there do end quicker and higher RP? Worth looking into. Never considered them before.
Though at this point its pretty clear that 1000-1500 RP on average per arena match is pretty much -Yoink- right? Not even funny.

> 2533274847364210;8:
> > 2533274832686044;1:
> >

Yeah sure whatever, not looking into that, looking into RP payouts here.

> 2533274821813997;9:
> > 2533274847364210;8:
> > > 2533274832686044;1:
> > > Hello all, now I see people posting stuff like you get 1000-1500 points in arena and 2000-3000 per warzone match but, I’ve found that to be quite bogus.
> > > I cannot say for certain with warzone as im trying to avoid that pay to win game mode but, for arena? Well WTF are those people doing that they get over 1000 points per match regularly, let alone 1500? I seem to get around 700 points no matter the match type and I dont notice any huge bonus if I win, lose, do well or do bad. Hell, I did well in a match that I won with an activated RP boost card and I only got 900 points! Thanks…
> > > So my question is how do you get those big payouts after matches so I can get a damn silver/gold pack “every few matches” as people like to claim? How do i increase my req point payout without using an obvious “boost” card? Because as it stands every few matches means hours of gameplay if I want a damn gold pack. Slightly less for a silver pack but, still, feels way too long for me. Am I missing something?
> >
> >
> > Lol, no. If warzone was pay to win, Energy wouldn`t be in it. Go play a few games and spawn as many power weapons as you can, and watch as it makes next to no difference. Everyone is equally as powerful, and paying tends to give naff stuff anyway. RNG hates P2W, and punishes them accordingly XD
>
>
> Don’t derail the thread, OP believes it’s Pay 2 Win and that’s his opinion which he’s welcome to.
>
> In response to OP:
>
> In my experience Warzone Assault pays the most, it pays slightly more than Arena and games last the same amount of time, it’s tedious though and not fun. Here’s a question: do Boosters stay active through multiple games? I activate one and it stays on the menu as active but I’ve never tested whether the effect is still there.

Warzone Assault last the same as an arena match? I havent played match of that, will test it out. As for the boosters those only last one match for me.

> 2533274832686044;10:
> > 2604313713106098;7:
> > I would say free for all is the best RP grind around. Games are over relatively quickly, or swat, and gives on average 800 to 900 reqs on a victory.
>
>
> Unfortunate, for me that is, if what you said is correct. I’ve never been much of a fan of those game modes, literally played zero matches of either type. But, thanks for the info nonetheless, matches there do end quicker and higher RP? Worth looking into. Never considered them before.
> Though at this point its pretty clear that 1000-1500 RP on average per arena match is pretty much -Yoink- right? Not even funny.
>
>
> > 2533274847364210;8:
> > > 2533274832686044;1:
> > >
>
>
> Yeah sure whatever, not looking into that, looking into RP payouts here.

Ah fair enough, my bad. Bows On the RP payout, arena seems to average about 800-1000 for me, depending on wins and warzone is constantly 1800-2500 depending on wins.

Honestly, I’m wondering if people are mistaking their xp as their req points. That’s the only way I can see the numbers being so high.

I was wondering the same thing, doesn’t matter if I win or lose in warzone I still get the same amount of REQ points

> 2533274832686044;11:
> Warzone Assault last the same as an arena match? I havent played match of that, will test it out. As for the boosters those only last one match for me.

Matches can last 3 minutes if Defending team win first round, they generally last anywhere from 3-10minutes and pay slightly more than Arena, I personally don’t enjoy the mode though.

Im not a good player but I get around 2000

I believe it has a little to do with both winning/losing and in game performance.

Honestly, I’m wondering if people are mistaking their xp as their req points. That’s the only way I can see the numbers being so high.

Same, I sure don’t get 1000 req points for an arena win, especially without a boost.

> 2533274837720524;13:
> Honestly, I’m wondering if people are mistaking their xp as their req points. That’s the only way I can see the numbers being so high.

I thought that too. Is there a formula for REQ point earning?

It’s all about how much you and your team rekt while simultaneously being about how much you didn’t get rekt.