What goes through people's heads in BTB/Warzone!?

I know it’s BTB and Warzone, so I shouldn’t expect people to be logical or have good decision making, but what really confuses me is when people get a Warthog and drive off charging at the enemy without picking up anyone, even though there’s teammates around. I use the universal Halo sign to get picked up, fire a few rounds at the Warthog, and nothing. It’s a kamikaze mission that ends up doing nothing.

:sigh: this is why I stay away from these playlists… XD

When there is no actual permanent social set of playlists, what do you expect? lol.
Since neither are ranked, they’re probably just used as warm up games or to -Yoink- around when drunk. For warzone, you get a good amount of RP just for “participating”.
When the game first came out, I would hop into warzone for maybe 5 minutes, warm up my shot and then quit and go to arena.

Ive noticed a few like that too, I mean I used to do that to build up my splatter count (a gunner would just kill my targets)

Personally I avoid hogs. I’m not a great gunner and worse at driving them. I’ll ignore people trying to force me to get onboard because I know it would be a waste of a REQ.

probably this

“Kamikaze mission” LMAO

I don’t know the big team maps well enough to say this, but could there be a little strategy to it?

Back in halo 3, taking the warthog into the middle right away for the laser on Standoff was way better for your team then waiting for a gunner, and gave your team a huge advantage.

Maybe it’s something like that?

Power weapon run maybe? Idk.
Randoms with brains are a rare thing.

Sniper rounds.

> 2533274913126156;1:
> I use the universal Halo sign to get picked up, fire a few rounds at the Warthog, and nothing.

lol too true.

> 2533274913126156;1:
> I use the universal Halo sign to get picked up, fire a few rounds at the Warthog, and nothing.

lol too true.