What Gear do you Keep/ What Gear do you Sell

Is there any process/procedure that you use to determine what you hang on to and what you sell immediately?
Personally when I started, I held onto everything. Later I got into a mode of selling all but rare or higher.
Now I work it like this

Kept Rarity

1 Common
2 Un Common
3 Rare
4 Ultra Rare
All Legendary

I tend to buy mostly Silvers for now and if I have enough left over an occasional Bronze. Though I tend to buy at least 1 Gold per day. If I get close to enough REQ points and want to buy a pack I will sell the commons I have left If I feel the urge but nothing higher.

So my real question is, are you a seller or a hoarder?

Off Topic:
It is probably a huge bit of OCD on my part, but I actually use a spreadsheet to track my progress for every career commendation, so I can see easily what weapon I need to use in order to complete whatever commendation I am working on or close to finishing.

I sell back every power weapon, every vehicle, every ability, every boost. After fifteen years of Halo I’ve come to the (probably mistaken) conclusion that the only kills worth having are the ones you get with a starting weapon / load out weapon. A kill with anything else is a pyrrhic victory.

(A spread sheet?!? Well, I admire your thoroughness, although I’m less enthusiastic about the daily dose of Fluvoxamine.)

> 2533274873843883;2:
> I sell back every power weapon, every vehicle, every ability, every boost. After fifteen years of Halo I’ve come to the (probably mistaken) conclusion that the only kills worth having are the ones you get with a starting weapon / load out weapon. A kill with anything else is a pyrrhic victory.
>
> (A spread sheet?!? Well, I admire your thoroughness, although I’m less enthusiastic about the daily dose of Fluvoxamine.)

I guess…Its your choice…But that seems pointless.

I sell needlers, fuel rods, and saws myself.

I usually sell anything that is common or uncommon. I keep the rare and ultra rares to use during warzone.

i sell every thing exept arena boost cards,
not really intrested in warzone myself!

It all goes out the door. I save 3 tanks and 3 snipes. Everything else is useless until I find a decent warzone team.

Storm rifles and suppressors get sold as soon as I get them. Same with any mongoose or scout warthog.

I’m never going to use them so might as well get the credits for them.

Its easier to list what I keep than what I sell, but I keep 1-3 of everything and keep more of:
Plasma pistol (all variants)
Fuel rod and variants
ANY random card
The answer saw
Blaze of glory shotty
Typhon Hydra (for bosses)
Scourge of fire plasma caster (for capturing bases)
Whiplash aka based god railgun
splaser for bosses/vehicles
Any needler
Any sniper, these are my favorites if we own the middle base

As for vehicles
Ghosts, mostly ultras
Banshees
ONI of any human vehicle except tanks, i keep all tanks
Phaeton when I get it

So, I keep a lot because all of these things are really useful. otehr than these, loadout weapons and starting grenade armor mods do me just fine.

I just sell everything except the arena and war zone boosts. Not a real need for anything else.

I sell any cards that are the same req level as there better variants cause they don’t seem worth using. All scout hogs, mongooses, get sold. Any items I am getting more than I can use get sold as well.

I find I don’t have enough lower req level cards to gain higher levels like from levels 2-4 are the slowest to go up and once I reach level 5 I’m at level 8 before I know it.

I sell everything expect the Arena boosts. I have no desire to play Warzone, and support it. I guess I am stuck in old school Halo, and want to hold on to it as long as I can.

I keep everything unless I’m very close to my next pack, if I’m close I’ll sell a few extras so I can get it.

I keep everything. Unless I’m a few hundred away from buying a pack. Then I sell mongooses. Because the scout Warthog is 100x better for when you need a vehicle to get to a point super quick

I sell everything but armor, emblems and and the arena xp boost

I sell everything that I will never use…like the sword and also sell everything we I get over 15 of that particular item…

Sell most of my stuff expect for the better power weapons or vehicles. Have sold all my powerups as I always forget to use them. I keep some of the common vehicles like the gungoose and ghost as I have a soft spot for em and can go on a tear every now and then.

I sell everything except boosts, most Rares and up, and Snipers.

I keep everything I get, but the one thing I do mostly dispose of in the req packs are any spare Storm Rifles/Suppressors/Needlers/Railguns/Saws/Mongooses(not to be confused with the Gungoose, I keep the Gungooses)/and occasionally I’ll sell some warthog reqs(not the camo-variants, I keep those ones). I will occasionally sell some uncommon reqs, mostly the energy sword since I have no use for them since you can occasionally pick one up from a killed elite.
For the boosts, I normally sell the Arena boosts and keep the warzone boosts, since I’m not much for Arena, plus I’m a big warzone guy.

I sell all boosts that aren’t RP boosts, and I sell my power weapons down to 10 so I have a little surplus of each. I sell every scout warthog except for ONI hogs, and sell mongooses and gungooses.

I also sell powerups that don’t last that long, so that really means I sell all of my boosts except for one each.

Usually sell anything that I’ve finished a commendation of, pretty good with the loadout weapons.