What Gametype Would You Like To See Return?

If you could make 343i bring back one gametype from a previous Halo game that is not in Halo 4, what would it be?

> If you could make 343i bring back one gametype from a previous Halo game that is not in Halo 4, what would it be?

Still waiting for that day when a true Assault gametype can be added in Custom Games.

Games like:

-Ninja Assault
-Shotgun Assault
-Covy Assault (Remember the purple Covy bomb on Breakpoint?)

I miss those days…Anyone else hoping for this?

Grifball don’t count…Sorry Griffians.

I would say Assault.

However I would like for them to just pull up the old Halo 2/3 games and bring them all back.

V.I.P
Assault
Invasion

I would like to see the return of Infection. If not, will the Flood playlist ever be upadted, have new gametypes, or maps? Flood is being ignored, and needs new maps, especially with the new map pack coming out. :stuck_out_tongue: give it a chance or go home

Invasion, Race, Chess.

HALO BALL!
so many forge options!

Halo

invasion. i went back to reach the other day and it was infested with guests/noobs.

BTB objective is my most wanted, along with assault. I dont really understand why they weren’t added in the first place

'goose rocket race

BTB Objective

Oooh, I dunno. One Flag would be nice for starters. Assault was cool. Invasion was interesting too. How about Haloball? Lots of cool custom mini-games from that.

Multi Team and One Flag

1. Assault

2. One sided objective games e.g. 1 flag, 1 bomb, neutral flag

> BTB Objective

This, please. I miss big CTF games.

All of them.

Assault. By all that is holy, please bring back Assault.

Assault, race, invasion, and V.I.P. Mostly the first three, though, really missed good ol’ games of Spartans Vs. Elites.

Team Shotguns
Team Splasers
Team Fiesta
Team Rockets