What gametype is your most favorite?

What is your favorite gametype? Sorry if I didn’t include yours, there is only so many poll slots.

non infinity capture the flag was the best game type this game had. unfortunately it wasnt enough to keep me playing halo 4.

I voted for Team Action Sack mainly because of Husky Raid. That is just so fun. Plus It has paintball which is really easy to get pp kills. And Rock’n Rail is a really easy way to master both the Rocket launcher and the Rail gun, plus there are a bunch of other playlists which are good for mastering tough commendations.

team slayer legendary BR
i’m very pleased, that it appears and gets voted pretty often

Grifball no doubt :slight_smile:

Its Big Team Battle for me. BTW, what happened to Regicide. Thought that was a pretty fun gametype?

> Its Big Team Battle for me. BTW, what happened to Regicide. Thought that was a pretty fun gametype?

it’s included in rumble pit… but i really dont like regicide, unless u’re not the king everything is fine, but when u are king everyone is against u, i hate that

I’m going to have to go with Ricochet… I like the pacing it has.

I think you mean playlist, not gametype.

Mine would be Team Doubles because I’m more likely to get a gametype without custom loadouts.

Favorite gamemode from any Halo game:
Invasion

Favorite gamemode in Halo 4:
Dominion

Pretty big fan of Team Throwdown.

I love CTF

Capture the flag (non infinity) in all the halo games is what I believe sets halo apart form all the other fps out there. Objective games in halo are what separates the men from the boys in regards to teams. Halo 4 objective settings are bad but just tolerable if you play with mary jane.

As long as it’s infinity I’m fine with it but I prefer slayer.

> I’m going to have to go with Ricochet… I like the pacing it has.

Yah, that used to be my favorite, before Husky Raid came out.

Hivemind in the Flood playlist. That’s my favourite infection type mode.

Legendary slayer. Unfortunately all of the people it was meant to appeal to quit long ago. So no one ever votes for it.

CTF is my pick. it takes more teamwork. unlike any of the other game mode where you can just go lone wolf.

Hard choice between flood, dominion, and ricochet.

I like Rumble Pit, b/c of Slayer and Regicide.