What Games Remind You of Halo 5?

Halo 5 seems to be following in the footsteps of other fps games and such. What game does Halo remind you of?

For starters, I think the multiplayer reminds me of Titanfall and the 4 man team campaign reminds me of CoD and Battlefield.

Campaign reminds me of Halo

Multiplayer reminds me of Halo

> 2533274964465607;2:
> Campaign reminds me of Halo
>
> Multiplayer reminds me of Halo

> 2533274993620220;1:
> Halo 5 seems to be following in the footsteps of other fps games and such. What game does Halo remind you of?
>
> For starters, I think the multiplayer reminds me of Titanfall and the 4 man team campaign reminds me of CoD and Battlefield.

because titanfall has sliding, groundpounding, charging, all it has is double jump, and parcour, neither are in halo besides clamber.

You played campaign on those games? They only good campaign is the BO campaigns

<mark>Do not use/create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans.</mark>

Destiny
titanfall
cod aw
blops 3

And master cheif copied mario because he can jump really high. Halo copied pac man because their are ghosts.

Really though people need to stop comparing things.

Halo 5 reminds me of Halo 4 and Halo 3 with a touch of CE and Warzone reminds me of firefight, BTB, and Invasion with a smidgen of Destiny in there, boss-wise.

A mix between CoD and Star Wars: Republic Commando.

Not Halo. Not at all like Halo.

> 2535463795020932;5:
> Destiny
> titanfall
> cod aw
> blops 3

Sadly I agree with you there. One thing it doesn’t remind me of is Halo.

Goodness, could we just not?

> 2535463795020932;5:
> Destiny ill give you that
> titanfall**?**
>
>
> > 2533274915983628;4:
> > > 2533274993620220;1:
> > > Halo 5 seems to be following in the footsteps of other fps games and such. What game does Halo remind you of?
> > >
> > > For starters, I think the multiplayer reminds me of Titanfall and the 4 man team campaign reminds me of CoD and Battlefield.
> >
> >
> > because titanfall has sliding, groundpounding, charging, all it has is double jump, and parcour, neither are in halo besides clamber.
> > You played campaign on those games? They only good campaign is the BO campaigns
>
>
>
> cod aw **i got this 3 days after the beta, i thought it was like h5 until i played it.**blops 3 this game looks like titanfall with a dash of advanced warfare.

The better questions is what games are military sci-fi FPS franchises and which ones are leaching off that trend and that fanbase? Ill give you a hint, part A) is called Halo, part B) is CoD AW, BLOPS3, Destiny, etc.

Reminds me of Halo. Visualy resembles the art style seen on Halo 4 so i guess that is the closest comparison. The MP felt like Halo evolved.

> 2533274964465607;2:
> Campaign reminds me of Halo
>
> Multiplayer reminds me of Halo

For some strange reason, it reminds me of Halo 5 Guardians

Off the top of my head, none.

It’s far too removed from the originals for me to refer to it as a Halo title.
It’s still quite different from modern military shooters as well.