What game should the multiplayer be based of off?

Should the multiplayer be a step up from Halo 3 or Reach.

I would say 3 because Reach did not keep the same feel as the normal Halo series.

CE.

Halo 2.

Reach without AAs and bloom

sighs at first two replies

Neither, it should form its own style of gameplay and define its own features. It should not try to replicate any previous Halo game.

I prefer H3’s MP slightly more, but H2’s is still amazing. If it’s based off of either of them I’ll be delighted. I still want it to be its own unique game though.

That’s another reason why I’m not really for the classic playlists. You shouldn’t be separating ppl inside a specific game. Halo 2 and Halo 3 were their own unique creations. The only reason Reach has a classic playlist is b/c its reception wasn’t great like past Halos.

Simple. have the core gameplay of the first three Halo games, and add something new to the mix. Just not as large of scale as Halo: Reach. That was too much.

> Simple. have the core gameplay of the first three Halo games, and add something new to the mix. Just not as large of scale as Halo: Reach. That was too much.

Pretty much this.

halo 2

> Neither, it should form its own style of gameplay and define its own features. It should not try to replicate any previous Halo game.

This, but it should retain a “Halo” like gameplay.

CE, but I would prefer if they add upon it.

I would say a small step down from halo 3, in other words, halo 2 with a few tweaks :slight_smile:

a mix of H3 and CE

and no, Reach is not the answer

> I would say a small step down from halo 3, in other words, halo 2 with a few tweaks :slight_smile:

Pretty much this :), that would be a perfect game for me haha.

But i trust 343 to make the right changes and Frankie said they want you to feel like you’re playing a Halo game when you play their games, Reach was not like this… So i have faith.

> Simple. have the core gameplay of the first three Halo games, and add something new to the mix. Just not as large of scale as Halo: Reach. That was too much.

This as well :D… Down to a T

So long as it isn’t like Reach, I’m probably fine with it.

Halo 2 + Reach

> Halo 2 + Reach

Doesn’t compute lol