What feature are you looking fowards to in Halo 4?

I’m actually excited for Spartan Ops. I love the idea of having a weekly episodic story mode every week. This feature looks like it’s going to be fun and interesting.

What feature(s) are you guys looking forward to?

New Forge options.

…wait, please tell me it’s still in the game. 343i wouldn’t be that cruel, would they?

I am intrigued about that as well, mostly about how it will work. I am also looking forward to the, more then just cosmetic, customization options. I am also hoping for a return of forge and theater modes.

Spartan Ops could definitely be one of the coolest side stories I’ve come across thus far. Sounds like it will work and I’m really starting to have aches for halo 4 to come out.

> New Forge options.
>
> …wait, please tell me it’s still in the game. 343i wouldn’t be that cruel, would they?

Forge is still in, I’m pretty sure they confirmed it awhile ago.

Multiplayer space combat

Cant decide

> Multiplayer space combat

YES! Long Night of Solace is one of my favorite Halo levels across all games.

> New Forge options.
>
> …wait, please tell me it’s still in the game. 343i wouldn’t be that cruel, would they?

Forge is still in. They’ll talk about it later, when the game is closer to release. Supposedly, they got something going for it.

On-Topic: I’d like to have the ability to actually color the object itself, and not the lights on the object. Making an “indoors” map in the air is hard without orientation. Giving us colors to help players know where they’re at, or where the enemy is at, can help out make better maps.

I also want to use more objects. Just because I want more. :smiley:

Same here. Can’t wait to play Spartan Ops with friends.

New Forge features, that is all