What ever happened to the last kill replay?

What ever happened to the last kill of the match replay? It was there at launch and now its gone. are they going to fix it? and how come there is no kill cam for big team slayer? makes no sense. thanks

i dont think there was ever last kill replay…thats ONLY cod.

I heard it was removed day 1 due to server issues or something along those lines, I wish it was in there still :confused:

> I heard it was removed day 1 due to server issues or something along those lines, I wish it was in there still :confused:

This is a mystery. I must search Youtube to see what it looked like.

Really? must have been there for like 7 or 8 hours then as I played on launch day at about 930 am eastern US time. No last kill replay.

> What ever happened to the last kill of the match replay? It was there at launch and now its gone. are they going to fix it? and how come there is no kill cam for big team slayer? makes no sense. thanks

Lol if they got rid of the final kill cam because of ‘issues’, they should have got rid of kill cams all together. They are inaccurate and on a lot of occasions show the player shooting 5 centimeters away from the head and you’re falling over.

OP is not crazy. I too remember the last kill cam. They must of took it out for performance reasons idk

That is something from CoD I would have loved in Halo. A sick Overkill to end the game? Bask in my glory, motherf*****

> A sick Overkill to end the game? Bask in my glory, motherf*****

new. favorite. post.

I remember them as well lol. Did they really remove them to fix the servers lol that’s sad.

> What ever happened to the last kill of the match replay? It was there at launch and now its gone. are they going to fix it? and how come there is no kill cam for big team slayer? makes no sense. thanks

I do remember seeing it first day or two.
Wonder why they’ve removed it?

Ok glad I’m not crazy, I wish 343 would just say something. Like " we are fixing last killcam " or something. You would imagine for a triple A game they would be updating us constantly. Oh well still love the game.

They are all still default enabled in custom games.