What eu vehicles would you like to see in halo In.

I’d love to see a return of the cobra (hw1) personally and also vultures

I would say hawks (hw1). I always thought they were pretty cool.

EU?

> 2533274818084099;3:
> EU?

Extended Universe I think. Not European Union. Lmfao

The Jackrabbit looks like it could find its place in Infinite.

> 2533274818084099;3:
> EU?

Expanded Universe. It refers to stuff outside of the mainline games, like Halo Wars or Halo: Spartan Assault, and includes other media like novels, comics, and animations.

The Grizzly Tank would be a fun upgrade variant to have of the Scorpion. The Locust would be fun too. It would effectively be like a Mecha walking Focus Rifle, but would probably be more effective as a vehicle killer than an anti infantry unit. Thats not to say it wouldn’t be able to kill infantry if they stood idle for long.

The Colossus would be great, it was (sort of) included in that multiplayer map as the Mega Mantis, which is a terrible name.

From the EU I would love to see a exotic. Not sure what the official name is. But you know the t pack harness for deep space ops. Like the one that “malfunctioned” for kurt. Always wanted to stealth invade a flagship after reading fall. It was actually something that I said CE lacked way back when.

Or the vampire, locust and gorgon units from halo wars.
Guessing the bristle back is in?

> The novcat
> The Colossus would be great, it was (sort of) included in that multiplayer map as the Mega Mantis, which is a terrible name.

Do you mean the cyclops on adrift in halo4?
That would be awesome. Hard to balance though.

> 2533274836669416;4:
> > 2533274818084099;3:
> > EU?
>
> Extended Universe I think. Not European Union. Lmfao

Aaah, thanks. Was majorly confused there.

The kodiak would be cool

yes it could be to see them again in halo infinite.

Flame Warthog would be awesome expecially if the flood return. (HW2)

Reaver and Blisterback.