What emblem do you rock? Why?

I used to constantly move from one emblem to the next. But since I got the Glyphs emblem, I just cant stand to change it.

Mine is some stars I can’t remember it’s name ( will edit when I find the name) I use it because it’s the rarest of all my other emblems.

I used to use the Halo Channel emblem because I liked the way it looked. Right now I use ODST because ODSTs are cool.

As you can see, I use the Crimson emblem, because I’m part of fireteam Crimson. Fear the wolf.

> 2535456535481327;2:
> Mine is some stars I can’t remember it’s name ( will edit when I find the name) I use it because it’s the rarest of all my other emblems.

I think its the True Light emblem. Yeah that is also a really nice emblem. Especially the fact that its animated.

> 2535437652903765;3:
> I used to use the Halo Channel emblem because I liked the way it looked. Right now I use ODST because ODSTs are cool.

You are correct sir. ODST’s are cool

> 2535455681930574;4:
> As you can see, I use the Crimson emblem, because I’m part of fireteam Crimson. Fear the wolf.

Its a nice emblem, however i do not fear wolves. Throws bone go fetch

Mark of the Hog.

• It represents my most viewed and successful machinima (Life of the Warthog) - I love warthogs and always will - I hardly see anyone use it.

I use the Army emblem that I got the other day, mostly just because it kinda reminded me of Captain America after I used a red, white, and blue color scheme on it.

> 2533274852660538;8:
> Mark of the Hog.
>
>
>
> - It represents my most viewed and successful machinima (Life of the Warthog)
> - I love warthogs and always will
> - I hardly see anyone use it.

Come to think of it I rarely see that emblem too.

> 2533274887997378;1:
> I used to constantly move from one emblem to the next. But since I got the Glyphs emblem, I just cant stand to change it.

I don’t really use one in particular anymore. I’ve used the flaming ninja from Halo 2 until 4, they’re just not the same now.

> 2592250499819446;11:
> > 2533274887997378;1:
> > I used to constantly move from one emblem to the next. But since I got the Glyphs emblem, I just cant stand to change it.
>
>
> I don’t really use one in particular anymore. I’ve used the flaming ninja from Halo 2 until 4, they’re just not the same now.

Would be great if you could mix and match emblem backgrounds, primaries and secondary’s again

> 2533274887997378;12:
> > 2592250499819446;11:
> > > 2533274887997378;1:
> > > I used to constantly move from one emblem to the next. But since I got the Glyphs emblem, I just cant stand to change it.
> >
> >
> > I don’t really use one in particular anymore. I’ve used the flaming ninja from Halo 2 until 4, they’re just not the same now.
>
>
> Would be great if you could mix and match emblem backgrounds, primaries and secondary’s again

Definitely, miss my ninja a lot. Some of the Halo 5 emblems are ok, they just lack customisation.

This is the one 343 designed for me when I asked them to create one to match my GT.

I like funky Egyptians.

(Well Covenant hieroglyphs but they look Egyptians with the pose and hats and all.)

great wheel cuz im a vehicle -Yoink!-

I just started rocking Sentient. This is because ive never noticed anyone using it before and it likely one of the rarest emblems in the game considering it being the 149 lvl emblem that only a couple hundred my guess have unlocked.

My emblem and its colors are meant to symbolize my mascot (the timberwolf to be specific) in high school along with school colors.

Been using librarian since H3

I switch it up.