what else should they add in firefight

in my view. I do think adding flood in firefight would be great hordes of flood attack. There funniest parts of other halos
and I know there few people who want flood or infection in halo 5 maybe this might work better

Flood would be the best thing they can add to this game
I seriously do not understand why 343i doesn’t have a flood-themed update.

It would contain

  • Flood/Infection mode
  • a Flood based Warzone map
  • one (or several) Flood based Firefight maps
  • Flamethrower as weapon (since it was so effective against flood)
  • maybe a Sentinal beam as weapon
  • Flood themed Forge pieces
  • and ofcourse Flood A.I. - the Infection forms, the human combat forms, the elite combat formes, the carriers and ofcourse let them have the ability to steal and use vehichles (like the Elites)

if they could implement this than this Halo would be not only the best Halo ever, but also the best game ever.

they should add at least brutes and offline matches - flood would be awesome!

If there was a firefight mode, I would play halo 5 a lot more! I wish they could bring it back

> 2533275031293244;4:
> If there was a firefight mode, I would play halo 5 a lot more! I wish they could bring it back

FYI, it’s being added in a future update.

Flood themed stuff would be great. I’m just glad I don’t have to go against teams of 12 in Warzone once Warzone Firefight comes out.

Stuff they should add? Offline/solo play and forgeable firefight.

> 2533274826169012;6:
> Stuff they should add? Offline/solo play and forgeable firefight.

The Forge thing isn’t going to happen because its still warzone…

> 2533274825160595;7:
> > 2533274826169012;6:
> > Stuff they should add? Offline/solo play and forgeable firefight.
>
>
> The Forge thing isn’t going to happen because its still warzone…

Im inclined to agree with you but because i dont know 100% of what 343 can do, im gonna say they should consider it maybe for the future. I know people have talked about this. I for one would love to see it.

> 2533274826169012;8:
> > 2533274825160595;7:
> > > 2533274826169012;6:
> > > Stuff they should add? Offline/solo play and forgeable firefight.
> >
> >
> > The Forge thing isn’t going to happen because its still warzone…
>
>
> Im inclined to agree with you but because i dont know 100% of what 343 can do, im gonna say they should consider it maybe for the future. I know people have talked about this. I for one would love to see it.

As would I. I just don’t see it happening at least in this game…

> 2535422198232439;2:
> Flood would be the best thing they can add to this game
> I seriously do not understand why 343i doesn’t have a flood-themed update.
>
> It would contain
> - Flood/Infection mode
> - a Flood based Warzone map
> - one (or several) Flood based Firefight maps
> - Flamethrower as weapon (since it was so effective against flood)
> - maybe a Sentinal beam as weapon
> - Flood themed Forge pieces
> - and ofcourse Flood A.I. - the Infection forms, the human combat forms, the elite combat formes, the carriers and ofcourse let them have the ability to steal and use vehichles (like the Elites)
>
> if they could implement this than this Halo would be not only the best Halo ever, but also the best game ever.

Forgeable Firefight and Flood/Brutes/classic weapons and vehicles etc

Well, who know!!!

> 2533275031293244;4:
> If there was a firefight mode, I would play halo 5 a lot more! I wish they could bring it back

There adding it there shown it buts it’s called warzone fire fight and they shown trailer of it but haven’t said the release date

Flood is never coming to Halo 5, otherwise they would have to update the ESRB rating from T to M, for gore.

I am a strong supporter of flood in Halo 5 as well as a flood influenced Arena map…I wanna see the Sentinels return too but…I also want to see how the promethians respond to the flood mid combat. I also hope that firefight is playable offline…

> 2535422198232439;2:
> Flood would be the best thing they can add to this game
> I seriously do not understand why 343i doesn’t have a flood-themed update.
>
> It would contain
> - Flood/Infection mode
> - a Flood based Warzone map
> - one (or several) Flood based Firefight maps
> - Flamethrower as weapon (since it was so effective against flood)
> - maybe a Sentinal beam as weapon
> - Flood themed Forge pieces
> - and ofcourse Flood A.I. - the Infection forms, the human combat forms, the elite combat formes, the carriers and ofcourse let them have the ability to steal and use vehichles (like the Elites)
>
> if they could implement this than this Halo would be not only the best Halo ever, but also the best game ever.

That is everything I want to be added. Everything you said

I hope that there is the option for setting up private Firefight matches, along with being able to do it solo.

Bring back score attack. In Reach I had fun doing firefight alone trying to beat my high score. Really hope to see this again someday.
Also, a new skull similar to GBP, but different and for crawlers.

> 2533274829635670;5:
> > 2533275031293244;4:
> > If there was a firefight mode, I would play halo 5 a lot more! I wish they could bring it back
>
>
> FYI, it’s being added in a future update.
>
> Flood themed stuff would be great. I’m just glad I don’t have to go against teams of 12 in Warzone once Warzone Firefight comes out.

I saw it the other day and it makes me so happy, It’ll probably be my only to reason to play halo 5 by the time it comes out