What else are we getting on the 8th for MP?

So we have the MP “Beta” right now which is very clearly lacking content. Only three playlists and no option to choose the game mode you want to play.

What I want to know is what else are we getting on the 8th? Are we getting all the missing game modes like Infection, Swat, Free for All, ect? Are we getting more maps? I’m really hoping what we have now isn’t all there is.

2 Likes

More store stuff to buy lol.

6 Likes

This is probably gonna be a replay of Halo 5’s launch. Lots of missing gametypes and just general lack of content that’ll be added back in over the course of the next several months.

2 Likes

I’m curious about this too. Hopefully, some time was taken to properly curate playlists for launch so that this whole “merged playlists only” nonsense will be a distant memory.

Of course, a person can dream, though…

1 Like

Then I’ll play in a couple months when it’s actually enjoyable

1 Like

Leave it to 343 to be just in time for letting people down right as the hype starts to build. A whole lotta big corporation cash grabs, out of touch developers being given way too much money and way too little room for criticism, and idk following an existing road map that was done 3 - 4 times! Honestly if they just added commendations like Reach to constantly progress your battle pass and service record I know at least 5 people off the top of my head from 2011 that would get the -Yoink!- off Apex or LoL. What are we playing for?

Yeah, MP is probably gonna be fairly barebones for a while. I don’t understand how 343 could do this exact same screwup after getting raked over the coals for it with Halo 5. Honestly, as bad as the whole customization system is, the lack of MP content is of far greater concern.

2 Likes

We’re getting more things in the shop to BUY!!!$$$$$$$$

1 Like