what elements should halo infinite have from HW2

So guys . For some thinks that halo wars 2 was a good come back for halo. like bringing back the designs that we love. but there anything that you guys have an idea from halo wars 2 to halo infinite. I personally would like some of halo wars 2 vehicles to come to halo infinite. but I don’t think it could be possible. I don’t know do you guys have epic or normal ideas you have. so thanks for the support of your ideas.

Some trace of the Banished, or at least some of the vehicles. I’d love for Voridus or someone to appear. Maybe have a Nightingale or Colossus.

Yes, the new art design of the UNSC is excellent. A lot of the vehicles, especially the bigger ones, are things I’d love to have back. The idea of more lekgolo units is really cool, and the banished as a whole can’t just be thrown away. They are also expanding the brute arsenal, which I wanted to see grow in H4. Infinite can also continue with the story of the spirit of fire and it’s crew.

The art style and variation in ally and enemy units

The new hunter units:hunter captains, goliaths, skitterers. It would help add some diversity to their ranks/units.

> 2533274796080930;5:
> The new hunter units:hunter captains, goliaths, skitterers. It would help add some diversity to their ranks/units.

Goliath or a Captain should be a boss fight. Seriously so much potential. Skitterers on Legendary will be like Jackal Snipers.

Just as lit cutscenes. Like great combat scenes like the Atriox vs red team

I think some of the Banished units but adapted to fit in the Covenant would be awesome! Like that one Hunter unit that was combined into one massive hunter, I think it was called a Goliath?

In no specific order or priority:
-The art design. It’s a fantastic blend of classic and modern, without sticking out like a sore thumb.
-Units and Vehicles. I’d love to pilot some of those HW exclusive vehicles at some point, even if it’s only in Campaign/Customs, or fight them in Firefight and etc
-Blur Cutscenes. I figure there’s going to be some amazing in-game cutscenes too, but if any of them are pre-rendered I’d love to have Blur tackle them.
-Terminus Firefight. Firefight but with building up defenses and fortifications? Yes please. We could set up turrets, call in a squad of Marines or ODSTs, and so much more then bunker down and hold out as long as you can. Risk pushing out to capture more locations to set up advance defenses too

Continuing the teaser at the end of HW2’s legendary ending too. I mean like, if that doesn’t get touched on at all I’d be massively disappointed.

I want YapYap to be the next big threat after Cortana. We know that the Goblin mechs are on Balaho. If they can mass produce those badboys… oh man.

> 2533274850869596;9:
> -Terminus Firefight. Firefight but with building up defenses and fortifications? Yes please. We could set up turrets, call in a squad of Marines or ODSTs, and so much more then bunker down and hold out as long as you can. Risk pushing out to capture more locations to set up advance defenses too

Calling in Marines/ODSTs could be similar to calling in power weapons via REQs. Same with Turrets and Bunkers.

The banished. Yap yap, etc. Multiple battles with multiple sides.