What easter eggs would you like to see In CEA?

Post yours!
The Terminals are the only ones confirmed.

But I’m hoping for the following easter eggs:

• Jonesy (the cat from the “wanted” posters on PoA) to make a cameo. If you can find him that is. Maybe like the monkey-men on H3.

• [Gravity Rifle.](Gravity Rifle | Halo Alpha | Fandom) Acting much like the Scarab Gun in H2. The original model is already in the source code, so 343i can easily use this concept and make a cool easter egg from it. Place it somewhere hard to reach.

• Zuka 'Zanamee making an actual cameo this time. He was the Spec Ops Elite from The Flood who was hunting down Chief on Halo. He is also the Elite in the elevator that comes down after you destroyed the PoA’s engines in The Maw, but he doesn’t match the description of the book. So I’m hoping he will this time actually be in.

• Engineers. Already in the source code. Give them a non-combat “purpose” like hints as to where we can find Terminals or whatever.

I like your Engineer idea

My idea is that they hide a room in T&R with all the Elite Armours of the series

> I like your Engineer idea
>
> My idea is that they hide a room in T&R with all the Elite Armours of the series

Good one! i like!

A picture of a weapon that will appear in Halo 4.

>
> My idea is that they hide a room in T&R with all the Elite Armours of the series

Or how about a collection of Elite skulls (dedicated to the fallen of T&R) with their weaponry (including deactivated sword hilts) right by them, kinda like what the Predators did with the Alien skull.

>

Fuse these two ideas. The Engineers not only hint at terminals, but killing all of them will also open said room in Truth & Reconciliation.

A picture of an enemy you will see in Halo4

I like the ideas! keep this alive please!! i wanna see what the community wants

> Post yours!
> The Terminals are the only ones confirmed.
>
> But I’m hoping for the following easter eggs:
>
> - Jonesy (the cat from the “wanted” posters on PoA) to make a cameo. If you can find him that is. Maybe like the monkey-men on H3.
>
> - [Gravity Rifle.](Gravity Rifle | Halo Alpha | Fandom) Acting much like the Scarab Gun in H2. The original model is already in the source code, so 343i can easily use this concept and make a cool easter egg from it. Place it somewhere hard to reach.
>
> - Zuka 'Zanamee making an actual cameo this time. He was the Spec Ops Elite from The Flood who was hunting down Chief on Halo. He is also the Elite in the elevator that comes down after you destroyed the PoA’s engines in The Maw, but he doesn’t match the description of the book. So I’m hoping he will this time actually be in.
>
> - Engineers. Already in the source code. Give them a non-combat “purpose” like hints as to where we can find Terminals or whatever.

Hahahaha I never knew about the Zuka 'Zanamee Spec Ops Elite hunting down the chief! LOL now that I think about it, it actually makes me laugh really hard knowing that that Elite hunted the Chief down since the level Halo and then at the very end when he thinks he has the Chief cornered by coming down the elevator, he gets blasted by a rocket and Chief kills him instantly like every other elite in the game! HAHAHA omg that is just classic. All that hard work for nothing from the Elite…bahahaha

Lol…I was just about to post my post from B.net here, and now I see you (OP) copy pasted my ideas and put them here…
You know, I don’t mind you copy pasting my posts but at least tell me/ask me you’re going to use them here first, ok?

So to directly copy my post on B.net:

The Terminals are the only ones confirmed.

But I’m hoping for the following easter eggs:

• Jonesy (the cat from the “wanted” posters on PoA) to make a cameo. If you can find him that is. Maybe like the monkey-men on H3.

• Gravity Rifle. Acting much like the Scarab Gun in H2. The original model is already in the source code, so 343i can easily use this concept and make a cool easter egg from it. Place it somewhere hard to reach.

• Zuka 'Zanamee making an actual cameo this time. He was the Spec Ops Elite from The Flood who was hunting down Chief on Halo. He is also the Elite in the elevator that comes down after you destroyed the PoA’s engines in The Maw, but he doesn’t match the description of the book. So I’m hoping he will this time actually be in.

• Engineers. Already in the source code. Give them a non-combat “purpose” like hints as to where we can find Terminals or whatever.

PS: original post:
http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=63296155

Only thing I would like to specifically see is some kind of memorial to Ninja Orca in either this or Halo 4. Other than that, I don’t have much in mind, so long as they retain a good majority of the original easter eggs.

My voice as a marine.

<4 <343

Some kind of ad advertising weapons from later Halo games; e.g. “BR55 Battle Rifle - Coming soon!”

Or if you’ve killed a sword-wielding zealot and are quick enough to get to the sword before it dissipates, you get the message “Hold X to … No, wait - not yet.”

Jorge’s armor lying on the ground on Truth and Reconciliation.

> Some kind of ad advertising weapons from later Halo games; e.g. “BR55 Battle Rifle - Coming soon!”
>
> Or if you’ve killed a sword-wielding zealot and are quick enough to get to the sword before it dissipates, you get the message “Hold X to … No, wait - not yet.”

Thats actually a great one, the one with the Sword!

Although highly unlikely in my opinion, but how about something similar to the Scarab Gun? Maybe a pistol that shoots MAC rounds that is hidden somewhere out of the map?

That would be interesting.

Any references to stuff from The Flood.

maybe some stashes of info on halo 4 in random hard to reach areas

> Some kind of ad advertising weapons from later Halo games; e.g. “BR55 Battle Rifle - Coming soon!”
>
> Or if you’ve killed a sword-wielding zealot and are quick enough to get to the sword before it dissipates, you get the message “Hold X to … No, wait - not yet.”

love the sword idea it would make me lol.
Anyway I just made a thread a bit ago to start a skull discussion because they sorta confirmed skulls with the news about preorder bonuses and all I can say is I want them to be hidden and of course I would love a Halo 4 easter egg like a picture of a weapon or enemy something like that

Sorry dude, I posted them here because I really liked your ideas! Sorry dude. I’ll give you credit(:

> Lol…I was just about to post my post from B.net here, and now I see you (OP) copy pasted my ideas and put them here…
> You know, I don’t mind you copy pasting my posts but at least tell me/ask me you’re going to use them here first, ok?
>
> So to directly copy my post on B.net:
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> The Terminals are the only ones confirmed.
>
> But I’m hoping for the following easter eggs:
>
> - Jonesy (the cat from the “wanted” posters on PoA) to make a cameo. If you can find him that is. Maybe like the monkey-men on H3.
>
> - Gravity Rifle. Acting much like the Scarab Gun in H2. The original model is already in the source code, so 343i can easily use this concept and make a cool easter egg from it. Place it somewhere hard to reach.
>
> - Zuka 'Zanamee making an actual cameo this time. He was the Spec Ops Elite from The Flood who was hunting down Chief on Halo. He is also the Elite in the elevator that comes down after you destroyed the PoA’s engines in The Maw, but he doesn’t match the description of the book. So I’m hoping he will this time actually be in.
>
> - Engineers. Already in the source code. Give them a non-combat “purpose” like hints as to where we can find Terminals or whatever.
>
> PS: original post:
> http://www.bungie.net/Forums/posts.aspx?postID=63296155