WHAT DON'T YOU WANT TO SEE IN HALO 4

A lot of people ask what the community wants to see in halo 4 . well i want to see what people would hate to see in halo 4. So feel free even if you think it not really that big of deal just say it i would like to know.

inb4 anything from reach

no AA’s and if there is then they should at least make them a pick-up.

Nothing. Just make it a blank DVD. Better than Reach at least.

I reeeaaally do not want to see Armour lock and inviz in halo 4! Let those two abilities stay as power ups (red pill/ blue pill). The other abilities create an equalizing effect on the game. No one can camp without being challenged.

I don’t want to see any lackluster or unoriginal story segments.

I want Halo 4 to be extremly ambitious and ready to take risks. If you don’t take risks with a game then you aren’t going to make a good game :slight_smile:

Assassinations can stay, everything ells must burn in fire.

Gimmicks that affect gameplay. Gimmicks like being able to see what CE looked like in the past in CEA are decent gimmicks that I don’t mind being there.

Armor lock. Kinect. forge-world (it kills machmaking)

> Nothing. Just make it a blank DVD. Better than Reach at least.

I admit, I giggled a bit.

I don’t want to see anything that this community suggests.

Also, all-caps titles. Get enough of that spammy crap here.

Armor Abilities, but there are some specific ones I particularly hate.

Armor Lock - this -Yoink- is the most absurd addition in the franchise. I honestly don’t see the purpose of it, if there’s any. It prolongs fair kills, drags out battles, discourages skill in duels, obliterates vehicles effortlessly, and in general, is a ticket for players to freely emphasize just how terrible they really are at the game. Most laughably, it starts off as a loadout in several gametypes. I approve of what the TU has done to reduce such a unbalanced mechanic, and at best, it could remain as a equipment (in the form of a power weapon, so map control is encouraged), but I heavily prefer to be removed.

Jet Pack - I have no words for this. Anybody who has a resolution, please speak up.

Most AA’s. Keep Sprint and maybe Evade as pickups. No loadouts if they make gameplay imbalanced.

jet pack

> Nothing. Just make it a blank DVD. Better than Reach at least.

Lol.

> jet pack

i want no jetpack, at all, none. get it out. its terrible. also no bloom, hitscan is fine. thanks for reading

> no AA’s and if there is then they should at least make them a pick-up.

I think Halo 4, should go back to Equipment, with all Halo REACH AA to be issued as Equipment.

But it be nice that all spartans have Sprint by default, and Elites have Evade.

The Equipment can either be an extra ability or it replaced the default.

It be good to have your default (Spartans - Sprint, Elites - Evade) and an extra AA/Equipment, which is a one use only or maybe a 2 - 3, but then is used up.

AA were a nice touch, but did slow down game play, The Equipment in Halo 3, was more vital, if used correctly, could give you an edge, but if used incorrectly, you suffered for it.

The REACH AA didnot have this, as you could use it again and again.

AA and load outs are annoying agreed. Sprint, and Evade are the only two i would keep if any.

Being able to see what CE looked like in the past in the original i thought that was actually a cool thing, but they should have made it so you had to press start and go to options to activate i.t not just the back button. i mean if you hit it by accident it got in the way of game play.

as for not seeing any of this community’s suggestion making it into a game (a quote from who ever it was is at the bottom) well, first off whats the point of making a game nobody wants to play. Game makers look at reviews, host surveys and other means to see what it is people like so the can put it into there games. it would be economic suicide to make a game and not into account what players would like to see and play (especially if there trying to make a sequel to a game)

second and least importantly if for some reason they don’t put any of the suggestion this community give (witch i doubt) they would be following your suggestion even if they did it unintentionally

> I don’t want to see anything that this community suggests.
>
> Also, all-caps titles. Get enough of that spammy crap here.

Some of the posters are over dramatizing the wants and don’ts.
I personally thought Reach’s matchmaking was fine, it was Playable and kept me entertained but had a few hiccups here and there. Nothing too bad.

The part were I’m worried about is the Campaign aspect of Halo, I personally think Reach was the most stale out of the entire series, did not really get any sense of story and emotion out of it. Sorry.

I’m hoping Halo 4 changes all that.

inb4 bloomandkidshavebadaimandbloomwasincetoo