What does waypoint want removed the most?

if you could remove one and only one “new” halo feature, what would you remove?

armor abilities, personal ordnance, tactical packages and support upgrades, or sprint?

feel free to elaborate on your decision.

Sprint, it adds the least to gameplay.

I would remove Flinch, all the things you listed can work in Halo.

Multiplayer, but if I had to choose anything else, Flinch

Why would I want to remove any of that? They all come together to create a better halo experience.

You need to judge when it’s best to sprint, carefully decide which perks maximize your playstyle, select the best gun for you and the map, and effectively utilize your AA of choice. Takes more skill and is more fun than ever before.

> Sprint, <mark>it adds the least to gameplay.</mark>

trying to remain impartial here but that is not necessarily a bad thing in halos case.

I can live with armor abilities, I can live with sprint, Hell I can even live with flinch, Its not as bad as people say…

But when we come to a point were some noob can get a ROCKET LAUNCHER just for getting assists and close calls, then I think 343 needs to take a certain little… “Personal ORDINANCE” out…

> Multiplayer, but if I had to choose anything else, Flinch

You do realize removing flinch would unbalance things right? The carbine would be beating DMRs and light rifles at long range easily. Completely unfair.

Um…

Why isn’t there an “All of the Above” option?

Because I’m sure that’s what Waypoint wants removed the most.

> > Multiplayer, but if I had to choose anything else, Flinch
>
> You do realize removing flinch would unbalance things right? The carbine would be beating DMRs and light rifles at long range easily. Completely unfair.

If that was true, then why is the Stability perk available? and for the record im pretty sure a decent player with the LR or DMR can take out some carbine player at long ranges, regardless of Flinch or not…

I know your a big fan of what 343 did with Halo 4 (at least, according to a lot of your posts) but your exaggerating something that I doubt would happened if flinch was removed… It just a matter of the skill of a player…

> I would remove Flinch, <mark>all the things you listed can work in Halo.</mark>

> <mark>Why would I want to remove any of that?</mark> They all come together to create a better halo experience.
>
> You need to judge when it’s best to sprint, carefully decide which perks maximize your playstyle, select the best gun for you and the map, and effectively utilize your AA of choice. Takes more skill and is more fun than ever before.

it’s just a general poll to get a handle the community hates the most, their always whining about one thing or another, and i almost agree with you.

“None of the Above”, since its not on the list. However, Flinch should be removed.

> Um…
>
> Why isn’t there an “All of the Above” option?
>
> Because I’m sure that’s what Waypoint wants removed the most.

because not everyone wants halo 2 remakes Ad infinitum.

and i wont say which ones, but i enjoy some of these new features.

> > I would remove Flinch, <mark>all the things you listed can work in Halo.</mark>
>
>
>
> > <mark>Why would I want to remove any of that?</mark> They all come together to create a better halo experience.
> >
> > You need to judge when it’s best to sprint, carefully decide which perks maximize your playstyle, select the best gun for you and the map, and effectively utilize your AA of choice. Takes more skill and is more fun than ever before.
>
> it’s just a general poll to get a handle the community hates the most, their always whine about one thing or another, and i almost agree with you.

I suppose personal ordnance if I had to pick one on that list. I still like personal ordnance though, you need to make the best tactical decision on what your options are and it’s exciting to get one.

Custom Classes in their entirety.

Flinch. Flinch needs to go now, and descoping must take its place.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hit a sniper/DMR/LR guy and still died because of flinch.
Although, sprint should also go. At least with the other things in the poll you can disable them through custom options.

VVV Happy now?

> Flinch. Flinch needs to go NOW, and descoping must take its place.
> I can’t tell you how many times I’ve hit a sniper/DMR/LR guy and still died because of flinch.
> <mark>Although, sprint should also go, and so should custom loadouts, and POs, and a bunch of other crap.</mark>

please, refrain from commenting like this, this thread is about what waypoint thinks hurts the gameplay the most, not what you don’t like.

pick only one feature.

Personal Ordnance. I hate AAs and perks too, but POs add too many power weapons to the fray, which, relatively speaking, weakens the loadout weapons.

Have you thought about making the poll multiple selection? Then people could choose “all of them.” The poll right now determines what most people hate the most. Multiple selection could change the poll so that it determines what’s hated by the most people. It would also contrast how many people like vs. dislike certain features.

If I had to pick I’d say Ordnance. Perks are a close second, though.

> Personal Ordnance. I hate AAs and perks too, but POs add too many power weapons to the fray, which, relatively speaking, weakens the loadout weapons.
>
> Have you thought about making the poll multiple selection? Then people could choose “all of them.” The poll right now determines what most people hate the most. Multiple selection could change the poll so that it determines what’s hated by the most people. It would also contrast how many people like vs. dislike certain features.

this thread is about what waypoint thinks hurts the gameplay the most, multiple selection would wouldn’t clarify what this.